The Mission

[Chapter 2]

It was early in the morning and you had been called down to Ougai Mori's office. You stood stiffly in front of your Boss's desk patiently waiting for what you assumed to be your next mission.

Mori sat at a large empty desk with his cheek resting on his hand. He had fairly dark hair that was slicked back leaving he eyes and forehead exposed. He wore white gloves and a long black trench coat. Under that he wears a dark suit over a white buttoned shirt with a stripped tie. He looked up at you with a soft smile, but his mischievous eyes showed no sign of tenderness.

"Your next mission will be to capture and return Q alive. You will be working with Chuuya Nakahara."

You bowed your head politely and sternly said "Yes Sir!" Before turning around to face the door.

"[Y/N]"

You turned around to face Mori. "Yes?" You questioned, slightly confused. A smirk had grown on his face but he kept a steady gaze. "If you mess this up, there will be no second chance."

His voice was cold and emotionless, showing no signs that he was joking. You were not fazed by this, you heard this quite often from your higher-ups.

"Yes sir." You repeated yourself and turned to the door, walking out knowing that there would be no chance to turn back.

You wondered around the Port Mafia searching for Chuuya before finding him leaning against a wall, patiently waiting for you.

He wore a dark, brown laced hat to make up for his short appearance. He has dark orange hair that frames his face, a section of it which is longer than the rest and drapes over his shoulder. He has a dark collar around his neck that you often kink shame to test his short temper. He wears white inner clothing, a grey V cut formal clothing and a ribbon in the form of an X on his chest. On top of that he wears a semi suit that reaches slightly above his hips with a long sleeve coat that he often wears like a cape.

He signaled you over with a wave of his hand. You briskly walked over to him, without exchanging any words you both nodded your heads showing each other that you were ready to leave.

You both silently exited the room you were in to be greeted by a familiar darkness. The moon was held high in the sky and loomed over you, making it bright enough to see the terrain that laid before you. The stars were messily scattered along the darkened sky, some where brighter than the others and some flickered more often than the others leaving each and every star to be different in its own way.

You were surrounded by a forested area that you had memorized, making it easy for you to maneuver your way around quickly.

Chuuya was the first to beat foot, you followed a few foot steps behind him. You both weaved your way through the trees, there were many of rotting trees that had fallen over and forced you to hurl your small body over them.

It wasn't long before you found your destination. You sped up the pace, keeping your eyes on the small treeless area where you were supposed to be. Your view was quickly cut off when a large flash of light had blinded you, causing you to skid to a halt.

Note
~| Sorry for the long wait and such a short story! I'll try to get each chapter out more frequently. |~