Chapter 1

A/N: Her outfit she is wearing for the show is above.

Kailey's POV:

I'm finally going to get to be able to see my parents and sisters for the first time in a year. I finally arrive in Gonzales from my 1 1/2 hour drive from San Antonio. When I reach our house I step out and immediately I am tackled in a hug by my 25 year old sister, Tristan. "Hey Trist, how ya doing?" I ask.

"Great. Hay arrived yesterday. Everyone is so excited you two are here." She says. I smile down at her and allow her to lead me into my childhood home. "KAY!" My identical twin sister, Hailey, yells, running up to me and engulfing me in a hug. "HAY!" I yell as well, squeezing her.

Then my baby sister, Christine comes up to me. "Kay, you're finally here." She says hugging me. Chrissy is 13 and the youngest out of us St. Peter sisters. We are very protective of her. "Hey Chrissy, how are ya? Haven't gotten into any trouble have you?" I ask her. She smiles evilly.

I then let go to find that my parents are now hugging me. "Kailey, welcome home." My dad says. "Thanks dad. It's good to be home." I hug my mom and then she suggests that Hailey and I go to the park to discuss what is going on in our lives since last year.

We live across the street from the park so we walk there and take a seat on a bench. "So how's live been?" She asks me. "Great. I think i'm going to get a raise soon at the children's hospital I'm working at." I tell her. "That's great. I'm ready to graduate." She explains.

The I reach my hand under the bench and feel something that reminds me of card board. Curious, I get off the bench and look under it, Hailey following my movements. We both gasp at what we find. We each grab a gold key and jump up and down, screaming. We're both going to Big Brother!

I then find a letter as well. "Hailey, look at this." I say, opening the letter and reading it, Hailey reading it over my shoulder.

Dear Misses Hailey and Kailey St. Peter,

Congratulations, you are both going to be on Big Brother this upcoming season, but there's a catch. Kailey will enter the house first, as a player, then ,every other day, you two will switch places and Hailey will spend a day and a half in the house, only, Hailey will be taking over as Kailey in the game. After the fifth week if neither of you are revealed or evicted then you may enter the house together. Good luck!

Yours Truly,

Julie Chen

"Hailey, do you know what this means?" I ask her.  She nods. "We're gonna be on Big Brother!" She screams. We race back home to find our stuff ready to go.  I do the interview for the opening night when it's time to go. "Do great girls." Dad tells us before letting us get into the car.

We drive to the airport in Austin and catch out plane. We are driven to the BB studio. "Welcome, can I please have Hailey hide while the other contestants enter so no one knows about our plan?" Julie asks us. We nod and Hailey goes off and hides.

Then I watch the video and I see me. It shows me talking with Tristan instead of Hailey on the park bench when I find my key. I scream and jump up and down.

"I'm a Radiology Technician from San Antonio Texas. I went to college and played most of the sports there. I think that will really help with the physical challenges. I'm recently single and definitely up to meeting hot guys here, but I really am just gonna be focused on my game."

It then switches me to my bedroom where I am packing. "I don't know if I'm particularly looking for a guy and has a showmance with him, but hey, it could happen." I say then I get in the car and drive off.

Then Julie calls all the first contestants to the stage. I walk out with eight other contestants. I sort on of the males, he's kinda cute, but I need to stay focused, I'm here to win. I stand in the middle of the girls. "Hello houseguests." Julie says to us. "Hey Julie." We all say.

"Are you all ready for a summer you won't forget?" She asks us. "We all cheer. "Now I know that some of you are super fans and consider yourselves students of Big Brother and you think you know everything you need to know about the game." She says.

"Well think again. You are about to experience the most twisted summer ever." She explains. They all gasp. I happen to know what the biggest shocker is going to be. "You will endure the most grueling and outrageous social experiment that exists." I'm so excited!

Now I'm sure you're all wondering why there are only nine out you out here. Well all will be revealed in time. including a special 17th and 18th houseguest this year. What I can tell you is, if you want to win the half million dollar prize, you will have to survive three months inside that house." She says, pointing to the door next to her.

"So what do you say we get things started?" She asks us. We are all nodding and smiling and cheering. "Alright. It's time to say good bye to the outside world." She says. We all wave to the audience. "The first five to enter the house are, Cody, Kailey, Amber, Donny, and Joey. You five may now head on in."

That is exactly what we do. We grab our bags and rush into the house. We are screaming and hugging each other. Amber, Joey and I race around to find the rooms. "See those beds, these are our beds." Joey says. We all place a bag on a bed and jump on.

Diary Room:

"We're here! I can't believe I'm here this summer. I'm so excited to start the summer and win that half million dollars."

End:

The girls and I head back into the main room to meet the the two other people who came in with us. "Hi I'm Amber." Amber says. "Joey." "I'm Kailey." I say. When Cody turns to me he stops for a second then smiles. "Cody." He says. Then Donny comes back in and we introduce ourselves to him.

We then explore upstairs before returning downstairs. The other four run into where we are talking and i am immediately engulfed in a hug. "Hi I'm Frankie." A guy with pink hair says. "Hi! I'm Kailey. I absolutely love your hair." I say. We both squeal and then I meet the others.

"Oh my gosh hi, I'm Nicole." A short girl with long blonde hair and an awesome accent says. "Kailey, great to meet you." Then I meet Devin and Paola. That's when we bust out the champagne and sit in the couches and chairs. Once everyone has a glass we introduce ourselves.

"Ok, my name is Paola Shay, but you can call me Pow Pow, because that's my nickname. I'm from New York and I am a DJ." She finishes. We all cheer. Then Donny stands up. "My name is Donny, I'm from Albemarle North Carolina, and I'm a grounds keeper for a public school system." He says.

We all cheer. "And I'm 42 years old." He says. Next, Cody. "I'm Cody, I'm 23, I'm from New Jersey" He says. I smile.

Diary Room:

"Ok, Cody is defiantly the hottest guy I've ever met. Even more so than any of my ex-byfriends."

End:

Next is Frankie. "Hi, my names Frankie, I'm 20 years old from New York, New York. I'm a Broadway Chorus Boy." He says before sitting back down. I stand up now. here goes nothing, hope they like me and all.

"Hey guys I'm Kailey St. Peter, I'm 21 and from San Antonio Texas." When I say that Devin gives me a high five. "Me too." He says. "I play most sports especially in college, and I am a Radiology Tech at San Antonio's Children's Hospital." I say. They all cheer as I sit down.

I see Cody smiling at me and I sit down and blush. This is going to be a long summer.