•Assembly

Once I entered the school, Lia and Jenny, showed me to the principles office to join the assembly. "Well, hello! You must be Stephanie!" Principle said. "Yeah." I said. "Well my name is principle cook. "Hi nice to meet you cook." The principle stares at me for 2 seconds. "Stephanie, you will have a great time at this new school! Your going backstage for the assembly, and please no hats in school!" She said. I took mine off, and put it back on backstage when it was assembly time.

"Ok, ok, settled down please! Thank you. Today, we will welcome a new student today! Come on out!" Said cook. I put back my hat, I saw cook staring at me, like, what did I just tell you? "Tell the people what's your name, and a bit about yourself. She said handing me the microphone. "My name is Stephanie Castellano, I love basketball, I'm from California." I said. I gave back the microphone to cook.

Once I gave it to her, she snatched my hat. I heard people gasp. "Miss Castellano! I told you, no hats in school!" I looked at my hat, "Can I please have my hat back?" I said. "No I will give it back to you at the end of the day." I grabbed my hat and put it where I put my belt on. "Give it back!" "No!" I heard people gasping and laughing. I ran around the stage. Cook couldn't get me. So, I do what people do jump off the stage and do a front flip. I saw that cute boy, Austin and his friend, Alex. A teacher grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the principle office.