•Lunch

I went to the cafeteria, I saw Austin, Alex, Lia, and Jenny at the same table. Austin waved at me to come to their table, I sat at their table of course.

I sat between Jenny and Austin. "Hey Stephanie! I love your stunt this morning! People were talking about you, that you might be popular than, Hannah." Austin said. "Hannah who? Hannah Montana? I thought she was fake!" I said making a joke. The whole table laughed. "No, haha Hannah Smith. She's a jerk wad." Said Austin.

"Hey Austin! You look good today! And whose this? Oh! Is this Becky G.?" Said Hannah walking pass by. "Thanks, I love Becky G. I assume your Hannah Montana, oops I mean, Smith!" I said. The whole table laughed. Every single person in the room, looked at me and Hannah. "Look, don't miss with me! Alright?!" Said Hannah. She spilled juice on my shirt. "Oops! Sorry Hun!" She said. "Fine! Let's get technical!" I said. I spilled strawberry smoothie on her blonde hair. "Your gonna pair for that!" "You started it, you slut!" I said. The whole cafeteria got quiet. Until, "Ooo! Hannah just got BURNED!" Said a guy. She grabbed ketchup and squeezed the ketchup to my face but, she missed. I ducked down and she missed. "Ha! See that! That was matrix!" I said. The whole cafeteria laughed. Hannah left. She was pissed!