•Park

I showered and got dressed.

I went to the park and sat on the bench. I checked my phone again:

1 twitter

Ugh.

Austin: hanging with my friend at the park again from last night! (Image of Austin with the girl of last night)

Wait. Park? The park I was at. I looked for Austin. I saw him and he looked at me. A serious look. Like he was studying my face to recognize me. I gasped and hide in the bushes.

Alex came and saw me.

I got a text.

| I c u 😊 -alex|

| oh haha. I'm just hiding from. You know who. -me|

| Austin -Alex|

| yep -me|

| Stand up I'm by the parking lot I need to talk to you. Personally, don't let Austin see you. -alex|

I ran to the parking lot. I saw Austin and he saw me. I had one tear came out of my right eye. I wiped it away so Alex didn't see me in tears.

"Hey Alex! What do you want to talk about?" I said out of breath.

"Are you dating Austin?" Alex said.

"I don't think so."

"Um tell me if I'm crazy, would you go out with--" Alex was interrupted by Austin. "Hey Alex and Stephanie! What are you guys talking about?" I moved away from Austin and got close to Alex. Alex put his hand on my waist. "Umm." I said. "I was going to ask Stephanie a personal question." Said Alex. "Oh. Um when your done Stephanie talk to me at the bench over there." Austin said pointing at the bench. "Um ok." I said quietly.

Austin left. "Ok what I said early was... Would you go out with... Me?" Alex closed his eyes tightly and opened one eye. "Ok!" I said hugging him and kissing his cheek. "Are you ok Alex?" I asked. "Uh-huh." He said. "Ok be back in a few!" I said walking up to Austin.