"Carrots.."

Nick started removing his shirt, his orange fur was smooth and soft, he paused for a bit scratching his head, he was shy too. After a few minutes he was all fur and sitting on the couch, Judy was looking at the pinkish, orangish wall too nervous to look at Nick. "Carrots.." he teased her. "Come on, your turn."
"I am not getting undressed." She said firmly, she twitched her ears a bit and sat in criss-cross. Nick smiled and got on all fours and walked up behind her. "Then I'll do it." Judy shivered, this was even worse, but she said nothing. The sly fox nudged her up with his snout and got on two legs again, "Don't worry, like I said part of our nature."
He stripped off her shirt and threw it on the couch, then when he looked back he saw Judy's magnificent purple eyes looking at him with nervousness, her arms covering her chest. He was quite for a bit, and he spoke up; "You know your so beautiful.. and I love you so much." he put his forehead on hers and pulled her in for a hug. Judy put her paw on his chest, and whispered "I love you too.."
Nick kissed her forehead and put his paw on her cheek, Judy put her paw on his and squeezed it lightly, "Okay.. I think I can do this.."