Chapter 6

At first I thought he was just joking around but when I did sneak away to take a look as my curiosity won me over, I gasped in surprise.

His personal bathroom was as big as your average bedroom for two or more people. What I loved the most was the theme of the whole room.

It was anime themed Naruto, Bleach, Death Note, AOT, One Piece and FairyTail! Adrian knew I had an addiction towards anime and so he decided to make me jealous by taking this chamber.

Well, I was certainly not going to let him get away with this.

I used a large bucket and filled it with bogey green paint. Then, carefully, balancing on a stool, I place it on top of the slightly ajar door and jump back down, smiling in satisfaction. Putting the chair perfectly back in place, I walked out humming to myself, making sure to look innocent.

"Adrian! I'm going to have breakfast then take a stroll in the woods."

I gobbled down my coco pops cereal and then changed into denim shorts and a black t-shirt which had one of my favourite bands on it, BTS. I quickly brushed my hair, leaving it out since it was too short to pull up and grabbed my favourite Naruto socks and my black army boots. I jogged to my Lamborghini and grabbed my favourite black whip and dagger then set off.

In the midst of marking every single little detail about this woods and making it mine, I heard a light fluttering at two o'clock. Instantly, my instincts kicking in, I lashed out with my whip and SMACK! I was 100% certain that if it was a living thing, it would be dead and sliced in half. Just the thought made me smile in satisfaction.

However, instead I see two little bits of paper floating down towards me. Curious to see if they say anything, I grabbed them mid air and turn them over to see a symbol much like a dollar sign, $, but with the s looking more like an 8 and the line like a v.

I scoff and stuff the pieces of paper into my denim shorts pockets with no idea that the symbol had a deeper meaning...