2: Jack Junior's Code Word

Personalities are a strange concept, everyone has a different one and they have perks and disadvantages

Personalities are a strange concept, everyone has a different one and they have perks and disadvantages. I never understood why two could be so similar, for example, why Sebastian and Jack both carry the exact same trait to be an asshole one minute and nice as pie the next.

I was in the back of Jack's car along with Izzy, going to the supermarket, exciting, I know. The boys were joking around in the front and Izzy was adding in comments from the back. I just sat there, not wanting to join in, or not willing too, because knowing Sebastian he'd just say something to shut me up, and there's only so long I could keep my hands to myself.

"It's not like you didn't think she was hot, you stuck your dic-" Jack hit Sebastian's leg, and I could see him glaring from the rear-view mirror, before telling him to shut up.

Sebastian looked back at me, and I can't help myself but to snap at him, "What?"

He smirked at me before he switched his gaze back to Jack, shaking his head at him, a smirk still on his face. "You didn't tell her."

"Tell me what?" I interrupted their little moment. I'm ignored, again.

The car came to a halt — without any reply, and my eyes focus on the glowing 'Woolworths' sign in front of me. I opened the door, stepping out of it, before slamming the door of the piece of shit car, or as Jack likes to call it 'his baby'. The same 'baby' he'd been meaning to fix it up for a year and a half; and it still looked like it was straight out of a junkyard.

Jack exited the car as well, followed by Sebastian then Iz, who hadn't even bothered to put her shoes on or wipe her makeup off, so was rocking dirty white socks and panda eyes —that's my girl.

"No need to slam the door, darlin." Sebastian commented and I just ignored him. He knew full way the door doesn't close unless you slam it.

I'd never done anything wrong for him not to like me, we just never got along that well. I supposed it was because his best friend and I had been on one minute and off the next since the big break up. I'd dislike Izzy's future boyfriend if it was like that too, but it's still not an excuse.

I swore I was glaring daggers at the automatic doors as I walked towards them, checking my reflection in the door before walking through. I was a mess.  I'd managed to wipe off last nights makeup and throw my hair in a messy bun, but that was about as good as it was going to get. I was still wearing the over sized sweatpants and over sized top, which drowned my body, not that I really minded.

I headed to get the trolley as Jack wandered off to get the junk food which seemed to be his number one priority. I turned into the isle in search for Izzy, who greeted me balancing twice her bodys weight in food; A box of fruitloops, salt and vinegar chips, two cartons of milk, eggs and a box of chocolate cake mix. She doesn't even like chocolate cake.

She dumped everything in her arms into the trolley, before grabbing it off me and zooming around people in the store. I waited, knowing she'd soon bump into someone, which always seemed to happen when good ol' Iz was in control.