Chapter 2 - The Invitation

Chapter 2
My seat is so close to his that I can feel his hot breath on the back of my neck and that alone is making me shiver. He has a very dominant and controlling aura around him, which makes me feel as if I am under his control. I hate that.

I was packing up my stuff before my teacher announced that " there will be a project for you to complete in partners, I want it to be at least 10 mins long and it is due by the end of this school term"

Yep you already guessed who my bloody partner is... Jason, Jason Maccann.

I looked back at him with a polite smile when our two names were called out together. He smirked back at me which almost got me shivering. I fricking hate the fact that I don't know anything about him, other than his name, and I already feel weak from his stare.

" so, what days do you wanna work on this project together" he said, with a smile on his face
" umm, what about today at the library, we finish school early so we have more time" I replied, hiding the small amount of excitement I have
" okay then, today's good for me too, but we don't have to go to the library we can use my house "
" sure, I'll meet you at the school gates at the end of school " shiiiiit, why did I just say that, I can't go to his fricking house. He could be a murderer or he could kidnap me and no one would even know. But I don't want him to think that I fear him or that he has any sort of control over me so i'll just go.

"K, cool " and after that he just left the classroom, no goodbye or anything. For some reason I feel slightly disappointed about that even though it is something so small.
Oh for gods sake Eva, your acting as if your in a relationship with him, chill.
Ok ok

So finally it's the end of the school day and I am waiting for Jason at the school gates. The bell went about 10 mins ago so I don't know where he is.

It has been 25 mins and he still isn't here, most of the students have left and I look like an idiot waiting here alone. I decided to just go back inside the school building and look around quickly, if I can't find him I will leave.

I've literally just entered the school doors and what I see I front of me makes me want to turn around and run forever. Jason is snogging the school slut, whilst she is slammed back onto the lockers with him holding her waist. Dafuq is this?.

"Uuuhm, sorry to interrupt but Jason you forgot about the hproject? "
Both their heads snapped up and looked at me, yet both looked surprised but their was no guilt or sadness in Jason's eyes which tbh annoyed me.
Jason quickly let go of the slut and put his hands in his pockets
" oh yeeeah, sorry Eva, I completely forgot, let's go now" he smirked at me
"Actually it's fine, I'm going home."
I said, I will not allow him to think that it is okay to just ditch me to go snog a slut. But tbh I feel pity for the girl, she might of thought that she could have something with Jason, like a relationship. But the way that he just let go of her and literally turned his back on her so quickly looked like it really made her sad.

" Come on Eva, I just forgot, it's not a big deal, we only have a couple of weeks to finish this and I'm always busy." He whined as I walked down the steps of the school.
He was kind of right
" okay, I'll come but I'm only doing this because I want to get a good grade. "
" whatever you say, " he smirked back at me
Oooh his smirk made me feel some type of way.