Ch.2 Dean

We have been making out for a while now. He has his shirt off now and he has abs, damn he's hot. My shirt came off also. Luckily we parked in the very back of the parking lot. "Damn" he whispered and kissed my neck. I rubbed my hands through his soft hair. Then the door opened, we both jerked our head up and and saw a tall guy with brown hair. "Uhh, sorry Dean" he rambled and began to shut the door, "hold up Sammy" Dean said. "Yeah" he said, "find out what happened" Dean said. "Yeah, it's a spirit, who's the chick" he said, "Sam this is Faith, her sister died just like how mom died" Dean said. "Hmm, nice to meet you Faith" Sam said, "nice to meet you Sam" I said smiling. It was so awkward since me and Dean are making out, no shirts and talking to his brother. "Well I'll leave you guys so you can do, whatever" Sam said and left. Dean looked at me and smirked and then started kissing me again. He slipped off his pants. And he was just in boxers now. Dang. He then slipped off my pants. I bit my lip and he kissed my neck again. I let out a soft moan. I felt his smirk. Then he undid my bra, he threw it on the floor and then slipped off my undies. He slipped of his boxers and got in position. "You wanna do this" he said, I bit my lip then nodded. He pecked me on the lips and I held on to the seat of the back seats and he then got ready and I said "just do it". He then entered. I screamed "your tight" he whispered. He then got a rhythm going and it was quiet nice for this being my first time.

He then pulled out and we laid there. We laid cuddling for about five minutes then got back in our clothes and went back to our places. Since we are next to each other. The drove home was listening to old rock. My thighs hurt though. "How you feel" he asked putting his hand on my knee, "feel good" I said. He smiled and then he said, "I'll come I your place once we get there but I'm gonna do something first okay". "That's fine I was gonna take a quick shower" I said, then the drive home was us singing to old rock music.

We got there and I went into my apartment and he went into his. I jumped into the shower smiling. I washed up and then got out and put on black shorts and a white tank top. I put my hair in a messy bun. And then brushed my teeth and walked out. I heard a knock and opened my door but made sure I had my angle blade. Dean stood there smiling. I let him in and he has plaid pajama pants on and a zip up hoodie. We then walked into my bed room and he took of his sweatshirt and he was shirtless. I blushed and he said "like what you see". "Very" I smiled and then we got in bed. We then cuddled and fell asleep.