Shotgun Poetry

This is a systematic mindset, something that not everyone agrees with but it makes sense to know that even the strongest mind could be weakened ,I guess this is a good thing considering that weak minds know nothing but destruction ,not that I mind destruction but having peace could also be a very nice thing. Looking back people wish to be there ,but not the destructive part of it but the peaceful side of it ,what is peace anyway ?
Looking forward all I see is a foggy representation of the future ,I mean people say the future is determined by what has been done in the past, our present and what you are doing now ,your future ,but all I see is a bunch of people trying to change the past and to think we have already passed that ,so I don't exactly see the point of changing something that has already overcome us ,which is time ,considering how little we have .....

Although this is an incomplete thought ,how would one find relevance in it for it to be a solid ,complete thought ?
Basic flow of words that could or couldn't make sense to a person ,but if you look beyond the lines and the words themselves, you would find a much deeper meaning to this text than just the words written .

MJP