He's not my SON!

When you entered the smash mansion you were greeted with a lot of stares from the other smashers. Peach walked up to you and squealed, which caused Pit to wake up with a cute little yawn and a rub to his eyes.

"Is that your son (y/n), WOW he looks just like Pit!" Peach paused then she got all giddy inside.

"Pit is the father isn't he?" Peach ask wiggling her blond eyebrows up and down.

You and Pit looked at each other and back at Peach.

"Pewch me am Pit!" Pit exclaimed with a little red in his face.

"Oh.... you look sooooo adorable!" Peach pinched Pit's cheeks then skipped off without another word except for "I SHIP IT!"

You walked to Palutena's door and knocked on it. KNOCK! KNOCK!  You looked to the side and saw a note.

Gone to supermarket won't be back until 8:30PM

Love the Goddess of Light
                Palutena♡

Great now I have to put up with other smashers asking if Pit is my son! You thought.

~Captain Falcon~

"Hey (y/n) is that you and Pit's son?" Captain Falcon asked.

"No this is Pit." You say walking off to Lucina and her boyfriend. (Guess who?)

"Is that Pit-Stain?" Dark Pit asked holding in a laugh.

"You betta boweve it piwoo!" Pit exclaimed jumping from your arms to the floor. He waddling to Dark Pit and started kicking him.

"Ow. ooo. That hurts so much." Dark Pit chuckled in sarcasm.

"Yes feewl de brn Piwoo, fae mye ferry!" Pit exclaimed.

"Anyways Lucina do you think you can ask the Robins to make a growth potion since Palutena isn't here?"

"Oh, of course I can!" Lucina started walking off.

You grabbed Dark Pit's tunic and brought him close to your face.

"Listen Pitto i'm gonna say this as nice as possible. If I find out that you hit/bully/Pit even the lightest tap, I WILL KILL YOU! I don't care if your my best friend's boyfriend.  I.WILL.KILL.YOU!
Got that? "  You whispered harshly.

Dark Pit quickly nodded his head, because he knew not F with you.

"Glad we can have this agreement. "

And with that you ran to catch up with Lucina.

Dark Pit looked at Pit with wide eyes and asked,"What do you even see in this girl?"

"Evweyting ♡~♡" Pit responded with hearts in his eyes.