Robin and Reflect

Meanwhile You and Lucina were walking to the library, since you figured Robin and Reflect would be in there reading.

When you opened the library door, sure enough there were the twin siblings in a enormously big pile of books.

"I'm not surprised!" Lucina chuckled.

You both giggled and walked to the twins.

"Hello Lucina, (y/n)!" Reflect greeted you two hugging you both.

"Robin, come say hi!" Reflect said pulling away ftom the hug and putting her hands on her hips.

Robin appeared from inside of the books and grinned.

"What if I don't, what are you gonna do about it?" He asked.

"Well if you don't, i'll expose what you write about in your diary to the whole Smash Mansion!" Reflect smiled.

Robin quickly ran over and greeted you and Lucina.

"That's what I thought, anyways what can we do for you two on this fine evening?" Reflect asked.

"We were wondering if you could make a potion or a spell to make someone older again?" Lucina asked eagerly.

"Of course we can, why do you ask?" Robin asked raising one of his white eyebrows.

*One explanation later*

Robin and Reflect were shocked but amazed.

"We'll do what we can!" They both exclaimed.
_________________________________