Chapter 1

Happy birthday jesssaa!! My mom and Ariel scram! Your officially 16 were allowed to do watever the fuck we want. Ariel said! " well not everything" my mom said while me and Ariel giggled!

"For your birthday present were going to la Banda! "Ariel once again scram to me! What the heck is la Banda? I replied with a confused face.
"It's just , I don't know the BEST t.v show and plus it's full of hotties that can sing! "
The only reason that I'm going with you is because I don't have to pay and because I don't have any plans for my birthday!

" okay whatever get dressed and meet me in the car!!!!!"

I then stood up from my bed and went to my walk in closet to pick my outfit to go to la Banda!( outfit in the descriptions below)btw Jessica is the one in the left and Ariel is the one to the right!.

*in the car*
"I can't wait to meet my mce loml Eric  Brian Colon"
Ariel said while putting her hands against her chest!
I giggled " who the heck is Eric"
" he's a member of la Banda and a totally cuban hottie" we both laughed
" but you don't even know Spanish?!" I tould her concerned.
" I guess he'll have to teach me, if you know what I mean?!!" She smirked
"Your so wrong "

*show time*

Me and Ariel were front row. I'm starting to think that Ariel really does like Eric.
I laughed to my self.

"stop laughing to your self the show is gonna started I said to myself
20 mins later arrives a very cute kid brown hair brown eyes about 5"7

"stop laughing to your self the show is gonna started I said to myself 20 mins later arrives a very cute kid  brown hair brown eyes about 5"7

"He's cute ha, he's names Jaime " Ariel tould me with the biggest smirk.

"Kinda" I tould her kinda yelling cuz all the people her where  screaming.

He was approaching our side of the stage, and out of a sudden he holds my hand and sings to me! I could feel my heart melting.
Jess stop blushing! Stop blushing!

He winks at me and countines singing the song.

"What the fuck was that Jess your a lucky bitch I which Eric did that to me"
I giggled at her. (Ariel started praying)

*going back to the car I realized that when Jaime hold my hand he had slipped a note in my hand it said// call me or text me at ***-***-***! Your beautiful!

*At my house*

I guess my mom had left! The house is empty and dark! She usually waits until I come home! Oh well.
I showed Ariel the note. "No way!!!!!! Text him!" She scram

" okay, okay , relax I think it's better if I just text him cuz he  might be tired of all the hard singing"
She nodded.

To: Jaime:)
Hey, it's the girl you gave the note to!

JAIME'S POV//
I got a new text message from ***-***-***
It's the girl I had gaven the note to!:)

To:***-***-***
Hey, thanks for texting me your very beautiful:) I would like to know your name?!

From:***-***-***
My names Jessica but you can call me jess, and thanks:)

"Who's that?!" Erica asked
" the girl I tould you about!"
"Oh, the one with the super hot bestfriend?!"
I laughed to he's response " yeah her"
"Know if you excuse me I gotta text her!"

To:Jessica;)
Ur welcome, my friend Eric said your friend you were with is smoking hot!

From: Jessica;)
Haha,if you new she loves him!!!!!!

To: Jessica;)
I'll make sure to tell him that, would you like to go out some time?

From: Jessica;)
Yeah sure just tell me when :)

With that my night was spectacular! I drifted to sleep while thinking about Jess!

________________________________

Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed my 1st chapter! Vote and comment what thought!!!!