Chapter 6

Must  read authors note!!!
_______________________________

Today I woke up full of energy, well today was the day that I tell my mom that I'm dating Jaime so I guess I better gat ready 🔽

I then went down stairs to find my mom making breakfast. It was the first time in a long time that I see her this happy I hope when I tell her about Jaime she doesn't go all angry.

"Well someone's happy!"

"Yeah. Actually a friend of mine made me realized that life is short... And basically I decided to spend more time at home, with you!"

"Oh wow mom this is great!"

She nodded while counting to set the table.

"Mom I need to tell you something?"

"What is it Hunny"

Here it goes.
"Well....... I have a boyfriend!!"

"You what!"

I repeated my self.

"I know what you said, I just can't believe this, how long have you been dating him?"

"Oh just a few weeks"

"How many things have you been hiding from me? Have you already lost your virginty? Were you safe? She was very stressed you Can tell.

"Mom you need to trust me... Please!"

"I don't know if I can" she then left the table very pissed.

I think the best thing to do right know is call Ariel.

* On phone with Ariel *

Ariel- hey, what's wrong

Jessica- I told my mom

Ariel- what did she tell you

Jessica- you know I just don't understand why she can't just let me be happy.

Ariel- Jessica you need to understand that sense  your dad passed away it's been hard for her, and to know that your dating someone it's hard for your mom to see a boy in your life.  she dosent want someone to harm you.

Jessica- I knew I could call you. You always make everything make sense.

Ariel- well that's what friends are for but I gotta go in with Eric.