This is what I live for

The jagged streets of old London Town flooded with people carrying suitcases and loads of bags. Sky beaming with sunshine, no sign of a rain cloud anywhere. I sighed as I walked out of a shop, staring at everyone and wondering why they would want to come to a boring place like England. 'What idiots' I think to myself, kicking a stone in disgust. I was in a pretty bad mood; my boss had just fired me from my job at the supermarket. It wasn't the best job, and everyone there hated me, but it payed the bills. Now I had to find somewhere else suitable to work.

I sat down at the bus stop - I seemed to be the only one there. 'Wow,' I thought, 'I finally found a place in London that isnt busy'. The bus arrived at precisely 12:38.
I jumped on the bus, taking a seat near the far end. People, that's all I could see, just a big red bus flooded with people. As I sat down, a boy smiled at me. A boy, probably about my age, wearing a Pokemon hat. His eyes were like chocolate garbed into crystal; his hair was perfectly placed, his pastel pink sweater fitting him perfectly.

"Hello! Sorry if this is weird, but can I sit next to you? The guy I was just sitting next to was smoking weed and I'm scared" He laughed in the cutest way. I smiled, nodding my head and patting the seat next to me for him to sit at.
"I understand. You seem to find a lot of people like that here" I said, expecting him to be a tourist as he didn't sound like he was from London.
"Yeah. So, what's your name?" He asked, leaving me a little shocked. I didn't expect him to actually want to talk to me, most people just left me alone and didn't talk to me.

"My names Phil, what's yours?" I smiled, I seemed to not be able to stop smiling. It was as if someone had super glued my mouth in one place. But I wasn't complaining, he was nice to look at.
"Hiya Phil!! I'm Dan" He laughed, looking down at his phone. I could tell he was blushing, which made me blush too.