So many Questions

Nialls P.O.V

"How is she doc?" I blurted out.

"Good. I see improvements" Harry and I sighed in relief.

"Thank god you guys found her in time or it would have been too late. She will be here for about a week." Dr.Manzo said.

"LOOK SHES WAKING UP."Harry said in shock.

"Hello? Who are you? Where am I?" The girl said. I never had actually looked at her. She was beautiful. She was amazing. With her pin-straight brown hair, and sparkling green eyes, she could have passed for a model. Her skin glowed, with cute little freckles and pink fleshy lips. I want to kiss them so bad... 

"Niall....Niall you there buddy? You look a little zoned out." Harry said smirking at me while he raised his eyebrows up and down.

"Yes im fine mate."I said.

"Hello. I am Dr.Manzo. You are ina hospital. Do you rember anything?" The doctor told the beauty queen.

 "Sort of. Wait you two boys look familiar. OMG, Harry Styles and Niall Horan?!"

"Yes , that would be us." I said.

"Wow, am I alive? I gotta call Rachie, she will be so happy!" She bounced up and down.

Damn, dat bitch is HAWT!

Lindsey Rose's P.O.V

All I see is darkness. I tried to open my eyes, but they refuse. I heared people talking. Talking about me. One was American. One was British, and the other was Irish. Finally my eyes fluttered open. I saw a hot blond, a cute curly brunette and an obese doctor, all hovering over me.

I mutter "Hello? Who are you? Where am I?"

The doctor said stuff, but I wasn't quite paying attention. I was staring at that blonde. Something about him just clicked. He looked so familiar.

"Wow, aren't you Harry Styles and Niall Horan?" I gasped

I whipped out my cell to text Rachie. She loves 1D, especially Harry. I texted Emily to come too. But there was no need for that.

"Hey Lindsey!" Emily and Rachie squealed at the same time.

"You OK?" Emily asked, examining my arms and legs for bruises.

Rachel held out her hand. She was holding some ice cream. "Oh, thanks!" I said.

It took my bffls a second to notice the two hot guys standing next to me.

Rachel clapped her hand over her mouth. "OMG! Hi Harry!"

"Hi!" He said, giving her a hug.

"Hey." Emily said, not impressed. She wasn't a big fan of The Direction.