Together alone

***UPDATE***

Im sorry i havent updated in a while. I've been busy so here you go:

Harry's p.o.v

"HONEY ARE YOU OK?" Two girls shouted. Maybe they are her friends? I looked at Niall confused.

"I'm fine, just a little dizzy. Lets go." Lindsey said. The two girls helped her up.

"You cant leave! Your mind's not well yet." The doctor said.

"I HAVE TO GO! MY PARENTS CANT AFFORD THE BILL!"

"Don't worry we will pay it." I said. The two girls looked over their shoulders.

"Hi Harry!" One yelped. She had wavy orange hair, and her brown eyes sparkled like diamonds.

"Hey." The other one said. This one had curly light brown hair and hazel eyes. Both girls were beautiful like Lindsay. I looked into the Light Brown hair's big, beautiful eyes. I was falling madly in love...

I'm gonna hook Liam up with the red- head achic. Niall's already got dibs on Lindsay...

Niall's P.O.V

"Well I have to go to the bathroom." Harry said. He started smirking at me. That crazy lad. Well it was just me and the babe. Ergh, I meant hottie. I meant girl. I

"So Lindsey, tell me about yourself." I said very interested.

"Well I'm Lindsey, i like the color blue, I LOVE food, Nandos is the best-"

"I LOVE NANDOS AND FOOD TOO!!!" I squealed in excitement. We were meant to be together. She is so beautiful when she laughs. It's so weird how that one small person could have such an impact on your life.

"And I to listen to music. I think without music, how could there be life? I also love to play guitar. She said.

"Wow we have so much in common." I smiled.

"Yea we do." She smiled back. For the first time in my life I felt love. This made me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside. The two other chics stood next to Lindsay, whispering to each other and giggling.

Emily's P.O.V

"ARE YOU FUCKING OK?!" I screamed.

"Yes Em I'm perfectly fine." Lindsey said.

"Thank god!" I said with relief.

"Hey." I said, noticing the other two guys in the room. "Wait a sec. Are you from that band Five Direction or something?"

"Its One Direction and yes. I am Niall. And you are?" He asked.

"I'm Emily." I said. The other two guys were staring at me and Rachie like we were some sort of aliens. I don't really like One Direction, but I guess they are kinda cute....

Rachel P.O.V.

There were two insanely hot dudes in the room. Harry and Niall from 1D. On the inside I was freaking the hell out. But on the outside I managed, "Hey Harry."

Harry is my fave. He gave me a hug, and I almost died in his arms.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Rachel." I squealed.

"Nice to meet you, Rache." He said. "This is Niall." Niall waves toward me.

"Hey." I said. Oh dear lord these guys are so fudging hot.

Authors pov.

Hey guys its emily and gabby we. just made a little change about Emils pov