Because your special! ;D

"Watch it bitch!" Said Marrissa Monroe, the petty preppy slut of high school, as I picked up my books from the floor. "Hahaha your so lame!" Shouted another person as I closed my locker door and headed to first period.
'Bitch.'
'Lame.'
I guess these things are true considering everyone else knows me better than I.

::1st Period::
"Now which one of you would like to present first..?"..... "Anyone.... How about you Jade?" I looked up at the sound of my name. "Y-yes.. Mr Peevey?" He just stared at me, "..your Presentation! Please.." I stood up tripping over my feet a bit, this was followed by snickering. "Watch it big foot!" Yelled Thomas and everyone laughed. I looked around and began my presentation. "...therefore the word means-" "sit down you whore!!" Laughed Marrissa Monroe. This time the teacher laughed too. I looked at the class, then at the teacher then at the door. I stumbled to my desk and grabbed up my stuff, "e- excuse me please-..." I dashed out the door and ran down the hall, swinging open the bathroom door, slamming into the farthest stall I could get.

I just sat there... Was this worth it? 'I know what veins to cut... I know what pills to take along with what beverage.... Why....? Why don't I stop this for good....?' I whispered to myself.

"Because your special..." I heard a male voice from outside say. "AH!" I shouted as I opened the door. "Don't worry I'm not here to rape you..." He said with a chuckle. "W-WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN THE LADIES ROOM?!" He just stared at me with confusion. "Actually, what are you doing in the men's room..?" He said as he grinned.

'Ugh I'm fed up!' I turned to grab my stuff, then I shuffled past him and out the door

'Ugh I'm fed up!' I turned to grab my stuff, then I shuffled past him and out the door. 'I need a fucking break!!!'