Learning Dragon Slayer Magic

Lucy POV:
As I finished up my last day or training with Celestia, I've grown a lot as a celestial wizard.  I now have tattoos of the 12 golden gate key symbols on my right arm, and 8 silver gate key symbols in my left, so I can summon a spirit without having the keys physically with me. I also have the symbol from the black key, Gate of the Snake Charmer, tattooed on my chest. Celestia managed to get me all the keys too, so now I will be the only celestial wizard on earth land, she also helped me gather up more magic so I could last longer opening more then one gate at a time, I've manage to get so much magic Im able to open all my gates at the same time for up to 10 minutes without beginning to feel tired. "Ok princess Lucy, I taught you all I can about celestial dragon slayer magic, your next teacher will be igneel." "Ok Celestia I'll see you soon," "of course princess, good luck training for the rest of your six years, and it's been a privilege to teach you for these past two months. ." She bowed and within minutes igneel was their to pick me up and take me to his island to learn fire dragon slayer magic.
----------Time skip half way threw training, so like a month and a half-------------------
"Very good Lucy now once again and this time destroy the four mountains at once." "Got it." I said in response. The past month and a half went by pretty fast, I learned everything Natsu learned, and since I still have half a month left with igneel, he's teaching me the lost art of fire dragon slayer magic. Right now I'm learning my last lost art attack, and I'm doing pretty well if I do say so my self. (A/N: I'm making up the lost art of fire dragon slayer magic)
"Lost art of the fire dragon Fire comet destruction!" Soon comets came flying from the sky down to earth, I lit them on fire with my fire breath and the fiery comets went flying into the mountains, exploding on impact and destroying all four mountains. "Very good Lucy, you have mastered all 6 forgotten arts or the fire dragon. Now for the final test that will take up the rest of the time we have together, the acceptance of the fire." I gave him a questioning look. "What do you mean?" "Well in order for your body to be fully capable of using this magic in earth land, you have to be able to survive the the most dangerous heat source known to earth land, the volcano. This test was only done to one other living creature, which is me, not even Natsu completed this test." "What? Why not, I thought he was a dragon slayer?" "He is, but unlike you he did not learn the forgotten magic, as a result, you have to last the next two weeks in volcanic liquid. And when you have found your center, your inner will to use this power, only then can you truly master the lost art." He leans in close to me and whispers "Plus when you get really mad you can make your body heat the same temperature as a volcano." I laughed, and climbed on his back and we flew to the volcano. He then put me on the edge and told me to go over it into the lava. "Don't worry at first the temperature will be to your comfort to get you use to the heat. Now you will be in a slumber like state for the next two weeks, and when you wake, you will have much energy and have high body temperature. I wish you luck." I submerged into the magma, it's thicker then water and I can barley move in it. As I sat in it I began to fall asleep,  why is it dark in here? And it's so hot. As I opened my eyes I see fire, and lava everywhere. "What is this place?" "It's the volcano, well atleast your interpretation of it." I women's voice said to me, "Wha- who are-" "I'm the volcano goddess. I'm the one who helps your body accept the volcanos heat without your body burning up and melting from the inside out." She walked up to me and placed her hand on my head, and it started to burn, but I concentrated on the power rather then the heat. As soon as I did that, I couldn't feel the heat anymore, it was as if nothing was their but when I opened my eyes I see nothing but molten hot lava around me, I'm submerged in it. "Just think about the lava being one with you, being apart of our body." I heard the volcano goddess say to me in my head. Ok I must be going crazy, theirs no way she's talking to me in my head. As I started thinking about the possibility, the heat around me began to rise, "No Lucy! Only focus on the lava becoming one with you. Only then can you reach the full potential of a fire dragon slayer." So then I can be like Natsu. "Even stronger, he never went threw this ritual and he dosent have the potential to master the lost art, but neither will you unless you become one with the lava. So concentrate!" And like that I thought about nothing more then being one with the lava.

Hey guys! New chapter up, I hope you all liked it, please vote so I know if I should write more and comment any suggestions, feedback or questions you have I'd love to know. Now, What will happen with Lucy? Will she become one with the lava? Or will she fail? I guess you'll have to wait until next time.........