MOM!

I have the best mom ever I am happy I have her. She does everything with me. "Hey want to go to the mall" she said smiling at me. "Of course I do mom" I said excited. We got ready I accidently woke my sister up. "What are you doing up so early" she said mumballing. "Oh nothing just looking at outfits" I said startled. "Ready" my mom said quietly. "Yep let's roll" I said excited and quiet. So we drove to the and and when we got there all the outside stores where open and there is this really pretty road in the middle. We walked around and we saw Kristen. So me my mom and Kristen walked around for hours and we were crossing the road and all the sudden and loud (CRASH) happend I turned around and my mom was on the road dead at least I think she was. I fell on the ground balling I finally go up and went to the car and started screaming. (WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU WHY DID YOU DO THAT YOU STUPID PEOPLE WHY WHY JUST WHY) I sad mad and I was crying. The man in the car said "O my gosh I am so sorry) he said upset. ( NO YOUR NOT) I said very very mad. Kristen came running over crying. (Katherine omg Katherine) she said crying really hard. I ran over there and fell on the ground crying and hugging her she grabbed my hand and said "Saige listen to me I love you" she said then her eyes closed. (Mom MOM MOMMM) I said scared I called 911. (10 minutes later) we got a ride to the hospital me and Kristen were crying and hugging each other. My mom was on the bed with a doctor on the other side trying to get a pulse.