Chapter Three

Lorens POV:

(Sara aka Kalani will be writing soon lol sorry if your sick of me.)

I decided to take a nice long shower. I walked up to my bathroom and turned on the water. I picked out some pajamas as the water warmed up. I went to the bathroom and got in. Then I heard knocking and I heard Blakes voice.

"Loren you forgot something!" Blake yelled and began to open the door.

I immediately pulled the shower curtain in front of me and popped my head out so I could see him.

"Oh I'm sorry I just thought you were washing your hands or something." He scratched his head.

I laughed.

"Ok well here is your folder, it must have fallen out or something. " He smiled.

Did it really all out or did he take it.. I thought to myself.

"Blake you can stay if you want." I smiled.

"Well I guess I can." He smirked.

I closed the curtain so he couldn't see me. I washed my hair, then my body as Blake talked to me.

I peaked my head out.

"Can you give me that towel?" I ask and shut off the water.

"Sure."

He hands it to me. I close the curtain and put it on.

I walk out and grab the smaller towel. I bend down and flip my hair over and do all that jazz. Kalani walked in and at that very moment when I stand back up. My towel falls. Right in front of Bake, right in front of Kalani. Blake covered his mouth and looked away after he had examined my naked body.

I picked up my towel and hunter walked in.  With me still naked.

"Whats going o.." He stopped and had big eyes as soon as he saw me.

"Oh I see tryna have a threesome are we?" Hunter smiled.

"WTF NO what is wrong with you. My towel fell." I put my towel back on.

"Why is Blake in here sitting on the sink." He crossed his arms.

"He was returning my folder that had fallen out of my bookbag."

"Ok I think hunter and I better go.." Kalani said and grabbed hunters hand.

"I'm sorry you had to see that." I heard kalani say from the other room. Then she left.

I put my clothes on real quick not even caring that blake was right there.

Blake and I went to my room and laid down on my bed.

"Mean girls?" Blake asked.

I laughed. "Yes!"

Blake turned it on. I heard something coming from the other room.

"Wait Blake turn that down." I got up and put my ear against the wall.

"Hunter!" Kalani moaned.

"Shh be quiet." Hunter said loud enough to where we could hear. Then we couldnt hear anything.

"What the heck are they doing in there.." Blake smirked.