Chapter 6

She really just asked that. What the hell? I looked at Hunter and he just smiled. I hate Loren so much right now. "Yeah we are and we have been and I didn't tell you cause everybody would know and I already get enough hate as it is so go ahead tell everybody." I stood up and walked back to my house. I had a key with me just in case I needed clothes or something. I unlocked the door and went up to my room, finally i can be alone and not be with somebody 24/7. I laid down and fell asleep. 

I woke up to a bunch of text and miss phone calls.

Loren~ Kalani I didn't know it was such a big deal.

Loren~ I won't tell anybody I swear

---------------------------------------

Babe~ Sara are you okay?

Babe~ Please answer me!!

Me~ Babe I'm fine I'm at my house I needed to get away don't tell nobody though and just come over.

Babe~ Thank god you're okay! Im on my way <3

------------------------------------------------------------

I hear the door open and I hear Hunter say "Babe I'm here". " I'm in my room come up" I yelled back. "Hi gorgeous." He smiled. "Hi boo" I giggled. " I don't think Loren will tell anybody she said after you left that she realized she was kinda being rude before but she wants to talk things out." He smiled. "Ughh fine but I don't wan to get up." I sighed. He then picks me up and takes me outside where his mom is in the car with his 2 other brothers Brandon and Ashton. "Awe you guys are so cute together." Christine his mom cooed. Hunter and I both laughed and she drove us to Loren's.

----------------

A/N 

Sorry Guys I haven't been writing i have been really busy but luckily Shawna is here haha ly shawna <3 Hope you like this chapter byeee~ SaRa