¢нαρтєя σиє

Lorens POV: (Shawna)

I woke up with kalani right next to me. She was the loudest snorer ever. Ew was she drooling? I shook her and tried to wake her up.
"AHHH!" kalani screamed.
"What?" I asked with a confused look on my face.
"Um you kinda scared the crap out of me!"
I laughed and rolled out of bed. I went to the bathroom and got ready for school. I put on an addidas black logo hoodie, some high waisted jeans. And some Nike Air Jordan high tops.

I came out of the bathroom

I came out of the bathroom. Kalani was wearing adidas joggers, a gray shirt, and white Nike hightops

 Kalani was wearing adidas joggers, a gray shirt, and white Nike hightops

We were all ready to go. Kalani and I walked to the bus stop. Yeah that's right. The bus. We got on the bus and sat down. People wouldn't stop bothering us.
"Can all of you just shut up!" I yelled then covered my mouth.
"I guess its your time of the month again."
Blake said as he played wiwith strand of my hair. I slapped his hand away.
"Geez Loren." Hunter said while rolling his eyes.
I grunted and went back to scrolling through pictures on Instagram.
I came across a picture of Blake with another girl. We weren't dating but I liked him. Kalani liked Hunter. Why aren't they dating they always flirt with each other non stop. Its kinda getting annoying.
We all got off of the bus. First period math here I come. I have first third and fourth period with Blake. I have every period with Kalani. And one with Hunter. We are all kind of a group.
Me, Blake and Kalani all walked into class. My mouth dropped open.
"JONAS BRIDGES!" I scream in excitement.
He came over and gave me a hug. Blake looked jealous. Jonas was so much cuter in person. Addi walked in and about fainted. Jonas walked over to her.
"Are you alright?" Jonas asked while smiling.
"yeah." Addi said while trying to act cool. I was trying to stop myself from laughing. I couldn't hold in it. We all started laughing and Addi just rolled her eyes. They sat next to each other because Addi had an empty desk next to her. They did look really cute together honestly. Finally if was gym. My favorite. Blake and I had it together and we were always partners. After I was done changing into my gym clothes, I walked into the gym and saw the volleyballs. Yay! I squealed. Blake and I were on different teams. Kalani and I were on the same team. The ball was right in front of me so I hit it back over the net to Blake. Blake jumped up into the air and spiked it right on my face. I woke up and saw everyone standing around me.
"Blake take Loren to the nurses office now!" the gym teacher yelled. He stood me up and wrapped his arm around my waist and put my arm over his shoulder. We went to the nurses office and he sat me down.
"Can you stay with me?" I asked.
"Yeah." he said while sitting down next to me.
"Thanks for hitting me in the head by the way."
"oh, your welcome."
The nurse came and checked ne out.
"Drink a lot of water and make sure to get some rest." the nurse told me.
Blake and I walked back to gym. By the time we got back the bell had rang. The school day is finally over. I hate school.
Our "Group" went to Starbucks. Addi brought Jonas because she said she wanted him to be in our little hang out group. We agreed. Kalani and I went to my house. She has to stay with me for a while because her parents are in Paris. She got in trouble and wasn't aloud to go. We went to bed. We were woken up by someone. But it wasn't morning and we couldn't see anything.
"Hunter turn on the lights." Blake said quietly.
"What are you guys doing here?" I asked.
"We are going on an adventure." Blake said as he handed me a jacket and shoes.

∆×∆×∆×∆×∆×∆×∆×∆
A/N:

հҽվ íԵՏ Տհɑաղɑ. ѵօԵҽ íƒ վօմ ℓιкҽժ Եհҽ ƒíɾՏԵ ¢հɑԹԵҽɾ Տօ ƒɑɾ. Ӏօѵҽ վօմ! 😍