Where it all started

This will later become graphic so please be advised that this story is 18+.

Now this is a story to be told from your point of view. I will only be telling this from a womans perspective so if you're a guy.... Sorry, just pretend you're a woman or reword this for yourself.

----

It all started with a rumor.
Everyone was talking about a man named Jack Morrison who supposedly died in a tragic accident that happened in Overwatch's Swiss base. But was he truly dead? Everyone talked about a new man who appeared from the rubble, a man with super human powers. There was definite speculation that this man was some how connected to Jack. Although everyone said he looked much older but with the way the man moved there was no way one could tell a certain age. Some spoke of a reward for finding this man. That's when you decided to jump in. Take the reward once you could get him to fight along side Overwatch again....

But this proved to be much more of a challenge than you ever could think of.

The words rang loud in your head.

Soldier 76.

Jack Morrison.

You let the words sink deep into your brain as if muling over a flavor trying to remember what it was. It's almost as if you knew this person.