A Moonlit Talk

Your head spun. Oh man, the guy you were looking for right here. He must've taken you to his place. You looked at him as you couldn't see his face because the mask was in the way. You wished you could just take the mask off to see what beauty was held underneath it but it would obviously be rude of you to do that. So you just stare at him, it's really hard to read a man when you can't see his face. You slowly tried to get up.

"Take it easy, I don't want you to hurt yourself." 

He had a gruff manly voice, and man did he sound amazing. You can feel your heart pound in your chest and a tingle run up your spine. Feeling his gaze on your body made your blood hot. Even as this man was masked you could feel the power in his eyes. You fully sit up and hold your head.

"What happened last night?"

There was a pause as he sighed.

"Those men who jumped you... I took care of them, and I didn't know where you stayed. You seem new and out of place around here. So since you blacked out I had no choice but to bring you here."

You looked down and looked back up at him after you took in his words.

"Th...Thank you."

He looked at you for a moment before he spoke as he leaned back in the chair.

"So, if I may ask, why are you here? You definitely don't seem like the person who just up and decided to come to Peru for a vacation."

He huffed as if your presence bothered him. You looked away and puffed out your cheeks. Should you tell him or should you keep it a secret? Especially since you're with Overwatch will he just throw you out?

"Well are you going to tell me?"

He snapped at you like you were his lacky who did something wrong. His tone made you wince a bit. He's not the sort of person you want to get angry. You sighed and looked back at him.

"Promise... Promise you won't hurt me if I tell you the truth?"

It was silent for a couple moments, seemed like he was mulling over what you said. Finally he sighed and put a hand to his face. 

"I promise."

His words almost came out as a whisper but you believe him.

"I've been looking for you... I... I wanted to see if you were here and if maybe we could get you back to protect you and keep you away from that organization."

You took a breath and held it waiting for his response. He got up and turned his back to you, then he started to walk back and forth in the room.

"Why? I don't need Overwatch and I don't need anyone's protection. I can handle myself if you haven't noticed."

You immediately felt embarrassed as your cheeks became red. Of course this man could handle himself. I mean look at those muscles. Such a stupid thing to say to him...

"I'm sorry I didn't mean you couldn't protect yourself... It's just we didn't want you to get captured and used as a weapon."

You feel tears coming to your eyes as you spoke. Why? Why are you getting so emotional over someone you hardly know? You shook your head. As you closed your eyes he turned around and wiped your tears away.

"No, I'm sorry for making you cry... I just don't like to stick around people because whenever I do... they tend to get hurt."

You look at him as he stood in front of you. His presence so close to you made your senses heighten, you could feel all your hair stick up on end. You stand up and hugged him. He obviously was surprised by the hug but slowly put his arms around you too. This man was so tall, you could barely just rest your head on his shoulder.

"Um... I haven't hugged someone in so long. Forgive me."

"Forgive you why?"

"Because I may feel cold..."

You shook your head.

"Your hug feels as warm as anybody else. You may have been hiding out here but that doesn't mean you're as cold as a robot."

You could tell he took it to heart as he laid more into the hug.

"Again, thank you for saving me. It's just so... amazing to finally know I've found you."

You start tearing up again.

"H...Hey don't cry!"

His voice kinda startled you.

"Oh I'm sorry..."

You let go from the hug and wiped away your tears.

"You just don't know how long I've been looking for you, how much information I needed, and how long it took me to actually get a time off so I could properly go and look for you."

He looked at your for sometimes. He seemed taken back at what you said. He raised a hand to his face and took off his mask.

"Well I'm sorry you looked so long for a mess like me."

His face was amazing. His features were chiseled and strong. His eyes were a bright radiant blue that looked like you could just jump in and swim in them. With his bright eyes and gray hair he looked gorgeous. The only flaws to his face were scars, but that only made him look like a proper hero. You smiled and let out a giggle.

"What?"

He looked at you funny until you said something.

"You're funny is all. You say mess but all I see is a great hero."

"Don't call me that."

He mumbled as he blushed a little.

"But it's true you are. You've been saving so many people it's hard not to call you one."

"I was a hero, once. I'm no longer a hero just a vigilante."

You shook your head as you put two hands on the side of his face and to your surprise he held your hands and closed his eyes.

"This is the most human contact I've had in years."

His voice sounded choked up, he must be on the verge of crying. You pull his face down as you begin to tenderly kiss him. He accepted the kiss because he seemed to grab you and hold you up so your lips could be closer. Your body temperature seemed to rise as you too tenderly kissed. Soon you two started to intertwine your tongues making them dance as you started to passionately kiss.

----

Now we're getting to the good part! Sorry it's been awhile since I last updated, just been caught up in some romance of my own~ But I hope you guys liked your first kiss with Soldier 76~ ;)