A Romance Long Awaited

~+WARNING 18+~

You two were caught in each others embrace. It felt so nice to be held by such a strong man and to know that he's real, here, and alive. He takes you both to the bedroom and sits you on the bed. Jack was blushing quite profusely. He looked at you.

"I.. I don't want to force you into anything..."

He was shifting his weight every now and again. You look him up and down and find his problem. He was brandishing a nice bulge in his pants. You smile and blush. Yes this was just amazing! Your fantasy coming alive. Being with this man was just amazing. Screw the reward you wanted him for yourself! You giggle as you get up and brush up against him. He was caught by surprise and stepped back for a second before pushing up against you too.

"Trust me, anything I do is voluntarily."

You started to rub his growing member and he moaned. Man could this day just get any better? You lick your lips as you pull him to sit on the bed. You looked at him for a moment waiting to see if he'd stop you but he just gave you a nod as looked into your eyes. You blushed more as you grab him and kiss him deeply all the while still rubbing him through his pants. You could feel moans of approval escape his mouth.
Damn he must be really pent up but that just made this all the better. He was locked and loaded. You couldn't help but giggle a little at yourself. You decide to break the kiss and suck on his neck giving him some hickeys. He rubbed up and down your body which made you tingle and hot. You pulled away from his neck and stripped him of his shirt and low and behold some very defined muscles. He had a rock hard six pack that you ran your fingers up and down. He grabbed your hand and kissed it, your body shook. Mmmm this man. For not having much contact he could still make a woman swoon. You smile as he brings you close.He flips and pins you down on the bed. You can just feel yourself soaked. He smiled.

"Now it's my turn to give you some marks."

He started to suck at your neck giving you hickeys and biting you. You fidget under him letting moans escape your mouth. He reached under your shirt and bra and started to rub your nipples. You squirmed with pleasure as he played with your supple breasts. Soon he strips you of your shirt and bra leaving your breasts out there. He smirked.

"You've got a lovely body my dear~"

He purred. You blushed and looked at him.

"My body is yours.... daddy."

You almost whisper the last part. He tilted his head a bit.

"Daddy?"

He laughed as he put his hand to your face. You blushed redder and looked away from him. What was so funny?

"Well I could be your daddy if you like."

He smirked. You looked at him and pushed him over on the bed and rolled on top of him. You unbuckle his pants and start stripping him of them. You purred as you could see the bulge twitching in his boxers.

"You must be so pent up."

You giggle and rub him. Happy moans come from his mouth. You get off of him and crouch on the floor. He sits up and moves closer to the edge of the bed. You continue to rub him through his boxers but then slip your hand through one of the leg holes. It was warm, thick, and throbbing. You licked your lips as you decide to take his boxers off him finally. Slipping them off his member stood proud in front of you. You rubbed it more teasing him a little with some gentle licks. He groaned at every move you made. Man those groans were just so wonderful. Deciding to stop teasing him you finally put it in your mouth and begin to pleasure him to his hearts content. He was so caught up in the moment as he would slowly move his thighs. You must've been making him feel amazing. His breath was shallow and his moans grew more frequent. His thrusts got a little more rapid. Taking his throbbing member out of your mouth you start to rub him faster.

"Cum for me daddy."

A little bit after you said that he released all his tension and load. It went up in the air and some of it got on your face. You giggle as you wipe it off and lick it off your fingers. He fell back in the bed breathing hard as you got onto the bed with him. You let him gather his strength back. Suddenly he pinned you down again and he had a huge smirk on his face.

"Your turn sweetheart."

---

So I figured it was time for some sexy~ I didn't want to be all in your face about it so I tried not to use the proper words because I don't know how people feel about it. If you don't mind me saying them please leave a comment telling me it's ok! But I hope you liked this chapter~ Sorry It's kinda short but oh well.