Chapter 5

After winning at WWE Roadblock Isabela is super proud to Hiro as they celebrate for Hiro's victory

But Hiro is not satisfied because he is not the Champion,But he's been inspired because he beat the Beast so he can beat the Champion Baron Corbin at WrestleMania.....

After Roadblock Hiro started training and training as he getting ready for the grandest stage of them all but can he beat the Lone Wolf Hunter Baron Corbin.....

After a few weeks,1 week before WrestleMania Hiro marry the Special Girl of his life
Some wwe superstars attend the wedding at Miami Beach,Isabela's father is so happy that  his one and only Daughter found her right guy in the right time.

After honeymoon Hiro resumed training because WrestleMania will be on board in just few days
Isabela didn't come with Hiro at the Gym because of Dizzyness,Hiro felt a little worry of his brand new wife that change his mind not to train instead bringing his wife to the mall and date and buy a little things for thier house and dress for Isabela to wear in WrestleMania.They date and remembering the first time they met there are so happy to remember memories..

Hiro:"Its a very quick year last year this is the day that you ask my autograph."
Isabela:"Oh yeah April 4 2016","You still remember that Hiro?"
Hiro:"Ofcourse that was the time that I fall inlove with you,you are so beatiful that killing me softly."
Isabela:"Me too you are so shy to talk to me thats why Im the one who make a way to talk to you."
Hiro:"Impressive"

Hiro and Isabela go home and getting ready for WrestleMania.

After a few days WrestleMania came and Hiro have a little bit of nervous for his championship match.

Michael Cole:Welcome everybody to WrestleMania!!!
JBL:We are here at Miami and we are hoping to see a brand new Wwe Champion

Commentators and Fans are positively hoping that Hiro will be the brand new WWE World Heavyweight Champion

Isabela:"Are you Ready?"
Hiro:"Im always ready because,"
"ITS MY TIME!"

ITS TIME!

Bell ring,

Hiro and Baron's Match started and it took 38 min. and 23 sec.

I know its shorter than Roadblock

JBL: Oh no Hiro's In trouble
Cole:END OF DAYS!!!to Hiro

Referee: 1! 2!
Kick out!

JBL:Watch out Baron
Cole:Attitude Adjusted!!!
JBL:Hiro is not yet done,
Cole:A 5th Attitude Adjusted

Referee: 1! 2!...............3!

Crowd gone wild...

Hiro did it he claim the Championship that he dreamed for 2 years Isabela is so proud and Celebrating tonight at WrestleMania!

After a few days as Hiro stays a Champion Isabela calls him....

Hiro you did it you became the Champion ITS YOUR TIME,you are a real champion you've waited this thing to happen it is really your Time so Hiro!

ITS A GIRL!........

To be continued............