Chapter 6

After winning WrestleMania Hiro and Isabela stays on their house to save energy and to rest because she is pregnant....

After few days,Hiro stopped wrestling and took a 2 weeks rest as he ready for Survivor Series as he will going to fight The New Face of Fear Bray Wyatt....

2 weeks began and Hiro always take prioritized to his wife and his future daughter he accompanied Isabela for Weekly checkups because Isabela will make her 1st Time to born a baby in 2 Months....

2 weeks finished as Hiro returned to Friday Night Smackdown he pronunced that.

"If I lose at WWE Survivor Series that will be my last match as a Wrestler because I wanted to start a life like all of you in this arena,I like to focus and prioritized my family and to my future daughter,I want to accompanie my wife Isabela as she needs a Guy who helps him to go to the Clinic,to the mall,to the park,and especially I want to.be with her every day evry hours every minute every seconds every secends and every time.Because this is what a real champion looks like I dreamed to capture this championship for 2 consecutive years and I'am willing to take it all away because I want to be with my Wife and my Girl because they are my family and I loved them very much so Thank you....Thats All....

Time flies WWE Survivor Series is on the hook because it will lands right where Hiro's Hometown Ohio.

Hiro started training day by day as he think about "What if I win that match" uhhh just forget about it this time..

Isabela took another checkup and the doctor said that the baby is going healthy and strong its like she took her fathers skill for being strong.

Isabela feels more happily and positive for her 8 Months baby girl