I NEVER LOSE.

Ashley followed Sarah to their room.

"Sarah wait." Ashley said to her friend who just wouldnt stop. When they reached their room Emily was already there sitting on her bed in her uniform and reading her book.
"What happended?" she got up and asked.
Sarah did not reply. She picked up her clothes and went to the bathroom.
Emily asked the same question to Ashley.
"She lost for the first time today. That guy Logan who sits with you, beat her. I dont know why she is making a big deal out of it."

Sarah came ot of the bathroom after some time. She had changed into her pajamas.
"What happended? Emily asked her.
"I cant believe I lost. I mean I never lose." Sarah said.
!I don't think its about that." Emily said.

"Its not. Earlier today, i was very excited about the p.e. Before the class today and I was talking about it to Anna when a random guy laughed at us saying that nobody could beat Logan. I got angry and said that I will beat him and that's when Logan came and gave a weird look and said that we'll see and went away laughing with his friends."

Both the girls looked at Sarah who was looking at the floor.
"It's alright you can beat him the next time." Ashley said while rubbing Sarah's back.
"What if I can't. Jemma was right. I will lose some day. But i didn't want that someday to be today when i was confident of winning."

"Listen don't let this one race stop you from being the best. You're Sarah and Sarah never gives up. Dont let this Logan guy stop you from winning. What happended if you lost one race. Pick yourself up and fight back. The next time we have p.e. Show that Logan that you are not a losser." Ashley said to her best friend.

The three girls hugged each other and Sarah's mood was better now.