•1•

Seulgi's POV

I'm excited for tomorrow!! You know why?? Cause it's the first day of school!! "Seulgi-ah!!" Eomma shouted from downstairs "mwo eomma!" I said "did you prepare your things for tomorrow??" She asked "ne eomma you know how excited I am for tomorrow!!" I shouted "arasso i'll call you if dinner is ready!"

I prepared my things for tomorrow and separate the things for my locker.

"Seulgi-ah!! Dinner's ready!!" Eomma shouted "Arasssooo!!!" I shouted back. I ran downstairs and sat at the opposite side of my step-sister,yes I do have a step-sister the most annoying person in my life and her name is Tiffany yes you heard it Tiffany from Girl's Generation but she left the group and go alone by her self and my group name is Red Velvet

"So Seulgi your going to school tomorrow" she asked in a bitchy way "Ne. Wae?" I asked "nothing just A-S-K-I-N-G." She is literally annoying me right now! I just wanna slap her with the plate.
"OKAY!" I replied in an angry voice she is really fucked up! Her bitchy attitude really fits her slutty face! Why the fuck is she even in my life! Oh yeah my dad has another girl and made her pregnant yeah he is a playboy also! It's better cause his dead now because he got into an accident I know it's bad saying that but i'm just angry because he break my mothers heart! Every school year i'm the 1st honor of our school.

After we finish eating I ran to my room and sleep...

THE NEXT DAY...

Jimin's POV

Kring!!! Kringgg!!!!

Ugghhh I hate school! I throw my alarm clock at the wall and it broke! Well better buy another one!

I got up and get ready for this shitty day! I took a bath and brush my teeth I walk in my closet and grabbed my uniform. "Master are you awake?" My maid asked "yes I am! Prepare breakfast right now!" I replied "arasso master!" Yes they call me master cause I'm rich yeah you heard that I'M RICH! Every girl likes me! I broke many hearts already! Like a million times already!

I ran downstair and eat breakfast. "Driver ready the car now!" I said "Arasso master!" I finished eating my breakfast now i'm heading to school.  After 10 minutes of driving I arrived at this shitty place!

I was using my phone while walking and I bumped at someone "watch your way!!!" I shouted "i'm sorry sir!" She said "By the way who the hell are you?!" I asked "FYI im not hell! Bitch pah-lease respect Ms. Kang!" She said "so your the 1st honor student? Ms. Kang Seulgi?" I asked "yah... So what's your name?" She asked "I'm Park Jimin you can call me Jimin for short" I said "Oh so your the INTERNATIONAL PLAYBOY?!? Daaeeebaaakk!!" She shouted "why do you have to shout Seulgi?" I asked "babush Jimin The Playboy I don't talk to playboy's like you!" She shouted and walk away. Wow! A strong girl but by the way she's pretty! Gonna make my plan!

I ran to my room and was greeted by girls!

Park Jimin saranghae!!

Jimin fuck me!

Jimin your mine!!

Jimin your hot af!!!

I just winked at them and they melt! I'm so handsome!

"Yowww!! Jimin!" Taehyung shouted "yowww!!" I replied "first day of school many girls wanna fuck you already jimin!" Jungkook said while giggling "Handsome problems!" Taehyung shouted "Where are the others?" I asked "LATE!!" Jungkook shouted "Hey Handsome hot boy!" Someone said

-To Be Continued-