•22•

Seulgi's POV

"Umm Ms. Kang? This isn't Park Jimin of BTS...." Doc said as my eyes widen. Mwo?!?!?

"W-who is he?" I asked. For God's sake who the hell is he?! And where is Jimin?!

"Park Jimin from Daegu City and he owns a business." Doc explained to me. Pabo Seulgi-ssi! Pabo!

"M-mianhae...." I apologise.

"Eonnieeeee Seul!" Someone shouted from behind. Mina my dongsaeng!

"Saeeeeng!" I shouted and hugged her tightly. Omo I miss her so much!

"I heard your leukemia is back... Eonnie you're not gonna leave me right?" She pouted and I shook my head as a no.

"Pabo i'm not gonna leave you!" I said and giggled.

"Eonnie!" Someone shouted again. Chaeyong!

"Chaechae! Bogoshipo!" I said and hugged her.

"Eonnie help me! Jimin oppa is missing!" She said and my eyes widen. He's missing! Yaaaaah Jiminnie pabo!!!

"When? Where? What?!?" I asked as I shake her.

"Yesterday. Near the hospital. He's missing!" She explained. "A van took him... Eottoke eonnie?? I don't know what to do anymore!"

"Chaechae calm down! We'll find him later or sooner! Did you report this to the police?" I said and carrassed her back.

"I found his phone yesterday at the road. And yes i've reported it to the police.." She cried and I hugged her.

"Gwenchanhaaa eonnie!" Mina said and hugged us. "We'll all find Jimin oppa!"

Jimin's POV

"Yaaah oppa wake up~" I heard someone say.

"Hee Ji?!?" I shouted and back away.

"Opppa gwenchanha! You're in my house! Hahahaha!" She laughed. Her eyes were dark.... She's on drugs.... She's crazy!

"Hee Ji let go of oppa jebal?" I said and a pleading tone.

"Aniyo oppa! You're mine!" She said and kissed my cheeks. "You wont go anywhereee~"

Sht eottoke?! Where's my phone?!? Aigoo! Did I left it?!

"Oppa what are you looking for?" She asked.

"Amugeusdo!" I said.

Eottoke?! Eottoke?! Eottoke!?

Help me please....

"Oppa let's eat lunch together! Maids!!! Prepare the food!" She shouted as her maids hurriedly prepare. Crazy girl.

"Hee Ji!! Let oppa get out of these cuffs! This is hurting oppas wrist!" I whined as her eyes widen.

"Omoo! Mianhae oppa! I'll take it off!" She said and took it off.

Finally....

I ran as fast as I could but failed.

"Ouch..." I whined as I held my knees. Fck did she just shoot me?!

"Oppa... I told you, you're mine!!" She shouted as she pull me closer to her. "That btch Seulgi ruined everything!"

"Hee Ji she isn't a btch! How dare you call her that!" I glared at her.

"How dare you glare at me oppa!" She said and slapped me.

"Ouch..." I fake cry as she look at me worriedly.

"Omo oppa.... Mianhae..." She said and carressed my cheeks. She's crazy...

"Will you stop hurting me?" I asked looking at her.

"I wont oppa." She said and smiled. Seulgi help me.... Jebal juseyo....

------

Continue?

Or.

Nah?