•23• (Short update)

Jimin's POV

Ouch. My legs fking hurts!

"Oppa are you awake?" She asked while I look at her. "Yahh oppa talk to me!" Arghhhhh I want to go home! "YAHH!"

"MWOYA?!?!?" I shouted back as she slap me.

"WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING BACK!?" She shouted and I glared at her.

"You'll regret this Choi Hee Ji!" I said and moved away.

"As if i'm scared oppa." She said and walk away.

Arghhhh jebal help me!

Seulgi's POV

"Ne ahjussi.. We want to make a report." I said. Yes we're on a police station.

"Are you related to Sir. Park? You're Kang Seulgi of RedVelvet right?" He asked and I looked at Mina and Chaeyoung and they both nodded.

"I'm his y-yeojachingu ahjussi. Yes i'm a kpop idol..." I said and he nod.

"We'll get this case done sooner or later Ms. Kang. We'll start to investigate by tomorrow." He said and we nod.

"Ne ahjussi. Kamsahamnida." I said and we all bowed to each other. My phone started to ring.

Omo. Manager is calling me....

"Kang Seulgi why didn't you tell me that your leukemia is back!?!" Manager shouted in a worried tone

"M-mianhae manageo?" I stuttered while gulping.

"Come to the company right now." Manager said and ended the call. Aiiiiiiiggooooo!

"Saeng I have to go now. Manager is calling me." I said and they both nod.

I walk out of the police station scared to be recognize. I'm just wearing a mask and shades. I hope that Bang-PD reported this already.

I pressed the number of Kim Seokjin oppa.

"Ne Seulgi?" He asked.

"Did you report it to the police Jin?" I asked and sighed deeply.

"Ne we already reported it. Wae? Did you also report?" He asked and began to laugh.

"Ne I did. Stop laughing pabo yah!" I scolded him. "I got to go. Byeeeee!"

"Bye." He said and ended the call.

I saw my driver in the parking lot and I began to walk towards it.

"Is that Kang Seulgi!?!? Omoooo! Kang Seulgi!!!" I heard a girl shout. Omooooo! I began to ran and hurriedly Jen to the car.

"Drive! Omoooo!" I shouted and he started the car and drive.

That was close..... So close.... So so close....

-------

Continue?

Or.

Nah?