•21•

Jimin's POV

I walked down the street while it's raining. Am I too late to say sorry? Seulgi all the things i've done to you. I just wanted to protect you! Now, you're pushing me away.

"Yah watch your way!!!" The driver shouted as I fall on my knees. I haven't noticed that I was walking on the road. I wish I was bumped by that car.

"M-mianhae ahjussi..." I said and stand up. I feel so weak. Am I gonna die?

"Seu-"

Seulgi's POV

Why am I worrying so much? Has something bad happened?

"Jagi gwenchanha?" Tae asked as I looked at him. Do I even love Tae? I don't want to make people assume that I love them. I don't want people to get hurt because of me.

"Ne.." I said and smiled weakly. Tae what if I died? What if I didn't make it?

'Seul help me...' Someone whispered in my mind. His voice was so familiar. It was a bit shaky and weak voice.

"Doc!!! We have a patient here!! His in critical condition!!" The nurse shouted from outside. A boy in critical condition? Ghad what am I thinking.

"Tae can you call J-Jimin?" I asked while looking down. I'm just worried.

"Wae?" He asked chewing his food.

"Jebal?" I pleaded him as he nod.

"He's out of coverage area." He said and showed me his phone. Ghad Jimin eodiyah?

"Oh arraseo.." I said and got up.

"Where are you going?" He asked as I pointed outside.

"I'm gonna take a walk." I said and smiled. Jimin eoooodiyah?!

"The boy in critical condition is Park Jimin ." The nurse said while the doctor is copying the words. Park Jimin?!? Jimin....

"Doc! Where is Jimin?!" I asked him while tears streamed down my face.

"He's in the ICU." He said and pointed at the room from afar.

"K-kamsahamnida..." I sobbed and hurriedly walk at the ICU.

Jimin ani..... Don't leave me....

"W-what happened to h-him? Why d-does he h-have that?" I cried hardly as I enter the room. "Jimin!! Wake up jebaal!"

Ani.... Anii... His heartbeat is going straight.

"Nurse!!!! Doc!!!!" I shouted as they all hurriedly ran to the room.

"Nurse we're gonna do it now! Ready it!" Doc said and teared Jimin's clothes.

"Doc here it is." The nurse handed it to him. "1...2...3... Clear!!"

Jimin... I love you and only you... I know you did that because you want to save me... I don't want you to stay away from me. I want you to comfort me. Hug me. Kiss me. I just want you to be with me everyday. I just want to see you till my last day.... I want you to be my first and last love. You're the reason why i'm strong. I'm happy. So please i'm begging you not to leave me. I need you...Beside me.. Singing me a song while carressing my hair... I want you to wipe my tears whenever i'm sad. I want you to buy me foods whenever i'm hungry..... Saranghaeyo....

Someone's POV

I got him! No one can take him away from me!!

-------

Continue

Or

Nah?