Homesick.2

We enter the building and into the elevator leading to her condo,

" we better make this quick" I say jingling the keys into the door.

They rush in and set everything up.
We decorate the house and kitchen with little cut outs of pictures of Kendall and I.

" Shit that took a while" Khloe says.

Kylie sits up on the counter and I smile at her, resting my hand on her shoulder.

" What's the time now?"

Khloe opens her phone and her jaw drops.

" Guys, fuck! we got to go it's 12, she's here at 12:35."

I swat Kylie and we all rush down the flight of stairs like a line of ducks and into the car. When we get into the car, Khloe slams the pedal and we zoom off.

" Y/N, you get off first and we'll pick up Kenny."

The car slowly stops and I rush out of the car and up the hill leading to the Kourtney's house.

I knock on the door and I'm greeted by Kourtney. She leads me into the main room with a bunch of manicurists,

" Just chill and hang around. I'll let you know when Kendall's here" She says smiling at me,

" Sure," I nod.

More than 10 minutes has passed and it's awfully quiet, just people moving here and there. Suddenly I hear a lot of sound like footsteps coming near and several voices.

Kourtney opens the door following with the four sisters.
I was more confused than surprised because suddenly the room was full of people and activity.

"Y/n!" I hear a sweet voice call my name.

I look up seconds before Kendall jumps onto my lap, straddling me. She kisses me all over my face before stopping to look at my face, " Where were you, I missed you. I thought you were coming to pick me up?",
" Yeah I was bu-", Khloe interrupts me,
" Hey you two, don't forget it's a party and people here too."

I look up at Khloe, shaking my head because I'm so embarrassed but when I look down, Kendall's looking back smiling at Khloe and
God. Her smile.
I cannot from how beautiful she is.

After a few seconds of staring at her, she connects our lips before breaking apart, " Mmh, Babe, I have to talk to my sisters now okay?" as she was about to walk off, I grab hold of her hand and tug her back, forcing her bend down.
" Welcome back " I whisper into her ear, she looks at me and laughs before walking over to Kim, Khloe and Kourt.