Homesick

" Hey!" Kylie says happily as I close the car door.
" How are you," she says looking ahead at the road.

" I've been good, I guess."

" I missed you, A Lot." She emphasises.

" I missed you too," I say looking at her before looking back at the window.

" Kylie Cosmetics is going crazy right now," she says. I chuckle. She's been trying to start these make up lines because the media says she has no talent and she's famous for nothing.
but I for one disagree with that.

" Really? That's amazing Ky." She glances at me and smiles.

" I haven't gotten around to getting any but I want to surprise Kendall with some." I tell her. " That's cute. You should definitely do it."

She parks the car and we walk towards her mom's house. When we enter the living room and I hear soft voices coming from outside their backyard and Kylie grabs my hand, dragging me out. As we walk along the pool side, I see three familiar faces.

" Y/N! Hey girl" Khloe stands up and hugs me.
I hug her back, making eye contact with the other girls. I take a seat next to Kylie, starting small talk.

" I haven't seen you in like forever, how is Kenny?" Kim asks, twirling her hair.

" I, Uh-" i stop when i notice people lingering around us with cameras. ever heard of privacy?

Kylie glances at me, touching my calf.
"We're filming for Keeping Up." she grins at me.

On the inside i was screaming, because who doesn't want to be on a episode of Keeping Up.
I play it off and glance back at Kim.

" She's good? I guess. I honestly don't know," I splutter out with a laugh.

" Well, we have something to tell you." Kourtney looks at Kim and Khloe, who nods their heads. I didn't know where to look, there were too many faces.

" So, Kendall and I went out for lunch the other day and she told me she's been feeling really left out." She pauses. " Like i know since you're busy and she has her career modelling, you just don't get to see each other THAT much anymore."

"Yeah and since we are all doing our own things, we just haven't found the time to hang with her. Like i feel really bad for Kendall but I've been so tired taking care of North and there's just too much things going on" Kim complains.

Khloe rolls her eyes at Kim, wanting to slap her but crosses her arms and looks at me instead.
" Yeah and so we were just wondering if you wanted to plan a surprise to welcome her home."
I sit there quietly trying to take in everything they just said.
i didn't understand why she didn't just tell me.

"I think that's a good idea," Kylie says.

" ye- yeah, let's do it." I say smiling.

"let's go then." Khloe says standing up, I copy her and Kylie follows. We park outside Walmart and Kylie locks hands with me as we walk in.

" We should definitely put some photos of you and Kenny," Khloe says smiling at me while walking through the isles, my face turns pink. I grab several packets of chips and place it into the cart.

" Oh my god, we have to get those" Kylie says pointing at a packet of Cheetos. I chuckle,
"and this," she says picking up some detox tea. "gotta get fit, if you know what i mean." she winks at me.

We line up and take all the bags to the car.

" So when is she coming back?" I ask sitting in the back seat.

" I think it's tonight."

" well, we better hurry" I say before playing on my phone. suddenly my phone starts ringing,

" it's Kendall" I say hovering over the button.

" Put her on speaker" Kylie says.
I tap the accept button.
" Hey Babe!" She says over the camera, her face bright when she sees me.

" Hey," I grin at her.

" I'm coming home tonight. I can't wait to be in bed with you," She confesses happily.

" Oh yeah?" I say looking up at Kylie and Khloe who mumble out a woah there, along with laughter.

"Where are you?" She says a cute frown on her face.

" I'm in the car with Khloe and Kylie."

" Hey Kendall!" They both scream.
I turn the phone around so she could see them.

" Uhm.. Hi guys."

when i turn the phone back and her expression changes a lot, then the car comes to a halt.
" well, Kendall I have to go now so I'll see you soon, okay?"

" Okay," She hangs up before I could say anything else. I glance at kylie and she shrugs as I open the car door.