Foronda

As I was standing there with my body stoned as he wakes up. I can't help but smile and fill myself with his handsomeness as it cascaded down the edges and wrinkles of my lips.

He flipped his blanket and as he tried to stand up, I approached him with my kisses and he pulled me closer to him and he started caressing my body. It felt pleasurable and I felt guilty at the same time. Doing something in the early morning and taking advantage of his weak body because I was energized of doing anything this morning.

He held me tightly and I could feel that his hands were sinking down my shorts, I felt like something is going happen in a matter of minutes, but quickly I could feel like a short second of my life was about to get interesting.

I tried to grasp a little bit of air as he pressed his tongue against mine. We were in deep ecstacy in the broad daylight.

He took me to his world again and I thought I was asleep. I closed my eyes and I imagined that he was doing more than what I could think of. I could feel his hands all the way down from my back and he touched me and I couldn't stop him, I couldn't control what he was doing, I simply let him do what he wants, I wanted him to stop but I just kept on saying his name and I knew that he knows what I want, he knows what I need and he knows fully well that I was thirsty for it.

It took a lot of courage for me to survive his hands. I slowly tried to bring myself closer to him until I could feel his breath mixing with mine. I could look at his eyes till this day ends and as my left leg wrapped him, he instantly touched the back of my thighs. His fingers were little red spiders crawling on top of me. Red was his color when we took our love to a painful level, but it was beautiful.

He took some parts of my walls and brought them down. He entered my body with all kinds pressures and all forms of moans. I screamed silently so that nobody could hear. I was still guilty as we did it but I was too carried away, his fingers were gods.

I tried to breathe a little more and my lungs positively shrinking, I was lacking the air to breathe but he made me do it. He finally set the final thrust as he said,

"It's okay, it's okay, it's okay", as he said it with a smile

I was panting so hard that I couldn't feel myself anymore, I felt numb, I felt out, I felt like I couldn't go on much any longer and the only things left to do is to give him what he wants to see of me after this.

Until I came, I've been a slave to his fingers.

---

After that morning, we spent our afternoon lying down and eating our lunch together. It felt special, he was on the center of the table while I was on his side and I feel complete.

He was smiling as we continued our conversation inside the bedroom. I stared to realize that we have to take a bath 'cause we'll attend a mass service at a Chinese church.

We took a bath together and it was something new to me. Even though I was already used to seeing him naked but I saw a cleaner part of him that he takes good care of himself. He also takes good care of me, he wants the both of us to enjoy our moments together and be the healthy at the same time - since we do other things that might hurt us.

---

After everything today, it was already evening, I finished eating my dinner and he was already home. I couldn't communicate with him everytime I finished eating my dinner 'cause I still have to finish cleaning the dishes.

So I was out of our communication for about one and a half hours.

After taking care of the things in the kitchen, I went to my room and tried turning on my phone to see if he left a message.

He left a message which was an "I Love You",

I was happy during that night.

Then I replied with the same text, then things became at some point serious.

"I have to tell you something", he said

I lungs began to drop.

"Remember Foronda guy? Well he kinda confessed to me tonight, he told me that he wanted me to be his boyfriend but it was too late", he added

As I was reading everything, it was not sinking in. My eyes were in tears, my lips felt dry, my ears started becoming deaf, my nose couldn't breathe and I remembered that this one was the sign that I'm not in a good state.

My hands, arms and legs felt numb.

I was still typing those messages of anger but I don't know why am I angry?

I was telling myself not to be mad but I couldn't stop, at this point, I broke my silence.

He was already asleep.

I still felt mad and guilty.

I couldn't accept the fact.

I got jealous.

I lost my temper.

My emotions got the best out of me and the worst into me.

When pairs of lungs can't handle emotions, it feels like a sac filled with needles.

Before I slept with my pillow soaked in tears,

I wrote a little note, something to remind me.

Foronda,

I'll remember your name.