This Morning, I Woke, I Thought, I Slept

I slept for a moment thinking that I was pretty much fine with my experiences last day. It was invigorating and depressing at the same time.

My emotions completely had intervals. I wanted to wake up but I wasn't really ready to start my day. I was still thinking of the time that he shared to me in all honesty what was happening to him. I was shocked by how honest he can be but as well as sad. I never thought that I could be so jealous in this kind of situation. He is my lover after all but I couldn't stop myself to think that someone was trying to be "too honest" in the situation that he almost forgot that the person he was being honest with had already a lover and they are still thoroughly working out there differences and similarities.

"Am I the right one for him?", I questioned myself

and counted how many times I have I kissed him and told him repeatedly how much I love him.

It just scares me that one day, hopefully not, someone will try to steal my love away from me and I can't stop that person from doing what he wants 'cause he knew my lover more than I do. He saw him through thick and thin and he had been with him in dates and lovely moments - things that I cannot battle with. He was too good and I was pretty much stoned.

I could remember the time that he confessed. He promised to me that I am his first and I will be his last. We will be forever together and no one can separate us, but now, I felt that those promises were potentially falling apart.

I'm still standing strong even with the thoughts of losing you, and I woke up, my hands were filled with sweat. I could feel little droplets of my sweat on my head as it drips down my chin. I was choking on my air. My hands felt numb and detached at the same time.

I just had a little heart attack that's all.

Everything was a dream and I was actually talking to myself in that dream. I had a hard time controlling myself for a bit and as I stood up, I was still shaky.

I walked out my room and started going down stairs. They all felt like clouds, I feel sleepy again.

As I reached the ground floor of our house I went to the kitchen immediately to look for food and to my surprise, there was bacon served with my favorite mango drink on the table. I felt so alive and it felt good. I was feeling warm right this moment and in an instant, I heard his voice, calling my name. I looked at the back of our kitchen and I saw him, washing already the dishes for me.

I was smiling, I was so happy, I approached him and hugged him and for a moment I felt like the world stopped for awhile.

His presence was the only breakfast that I needed to start my day.

and then a loud slam pushed me backwards, away from him, tables were broken, plates have fallen and a lot of things were messed up in the kitchen and I thought that he was gone, I couldn't handle it if I turned to the other side and he's gone, I slowly turned, hoping he was still there, and as I open my eyes, I could only see a blur, but I could see the shirt he was wearing.

I woke up.

and he was gone, along with my dream.