4

Selena's POV

I woke up and put on:

And shoes:

I loved my shoes

I loved my shoes. I curled my hair and makeup and walked out.

Today I had to sing for fans and watch them crowd. I was singing at Central Park.

So many fans may be there. I was gonna surprise them while they're walking.

So I was singing Who Says, my really good song.

"Who says you can't be in movies? Listen to me. Listen to me. Who says you can't be the best? Who says you can't pass the test? Who says? Who says? Can you tell me who said that? Yaaa"

When I finished I hugged a girl with cancer named Laila, a boy with no arm, named Kenny, and Twins, boy and girl, who were recently beat up.

I gave them all supporting words and took selfies, gave them so many hugs, and has to move on.

And then I saw Jack Johnson, Shawn Mendes, Taylor Caniff, Hayes Grier, Jack Gilinsky, and Carter Reynolds.

I just watched them walk up to me. "Oh my god, though." Hayes said.

I smiled. "We meet again. You aren't an obsessive fan are you?"

"Um....naaaaaaah" he said then started laughing.

"We tried to leave him like him and some of the others left us yesterday. He snuck in the limbo" Taylor said.

"I sat next to you. I took you're phone. I kicked you're knee" Hayes said.

I laughed and gave them all a hug, except Gilinsky. "What? I wanna hug" he whined.

Ya but brothers who beat up and bulky there sister and make her want to die and then not look for her when she runs away don't get hugs.

I laughed. "Sorry. I've had enough sweaty boy hugs for today" I said.

"Sweaty? Well we had to run across the whole park cause the car broke down waaaay over there" Shawn said.

"Me and you should do a like, song together sometime" I said to Shawn, even though I didt want to.

What? Publicity. And it's not like he knows he bullied me.

"That'd be awesome!" He said.

We took some selfies. "Now, are you gonna show up again at one of my meet and greets?" I said to Hayes.

He shrugged. "You could come to ours anytime"

I shook my head. "Nah. But you guys being here is sparking some publi-" I started.

"OH MY GOD SELENA'S WITH THE MAGCON BOYS!" A fan yelled.

Then one of my "fans" turned on me and yelled "STAY AWAY FROM THEM THEYRE MINE, SLUT!"

I laughed until her and her stupid friends started running over.

And everyone wanted all of our autographs cause they all ran over.

"RUN!" I yelled and we all darted to they're now fixed limbo.

When we got there I sighed. Now I'm stuck with my old bullies.

"Well I gotta call my bodyguards. They'll be freaking out if they think they lost me" I said, pulling my phone out.