12

Selena's POV

"Selena we gotta talk. You can't just say that! Plus, you can't be my sister. No offence to her, where ever she is, but she can't sing." Gilinsky said.

"That's true. I heard her try a few times" Johnson said.

I rolled my eyes. "Believe me if you do, believe me if you don't." I sighed.

I walked past them towards the exit where Bob and Bill (body guards) were.

Hayes grabbed my wrist.

"Wait" he said.

"What?" I said.

He looked at the guys and then pulled me a bit farther so they couldt hear us.

"I believe you. But, no way Gilinsky is gonna believe you. He's blocked out the idea of ever being able to apologise to his sister because after looking forever he gave up and realised even if he found her, she'd still hate him" he sighed.

I laughed and smiled.

"I still hate him" I said simply.

"Don't say that" Hayes said.

"You're my favourite because you didt help bully me the first year they started. Then you started only cause you wanted to fit in, and sent me a really long apology text the first day you started" I said.

He smiled. "Well I am pretty awesome. I know I know" he shrugged.

He went over to the guys, talked a minute, then came over to me.

"Common let's walk. We gotta talk" he said.