13

Selena's POV

So we were walking.

"Um....so Gilinsky as I said gave up hope of finding and apologizing to his sister. I believe you. But he won't" Hayes said.

He seemed nervous.

"What's up?"

He scratched the back of his neck.

"Well you're Selena Gonez-well-Gilinsky, Selena Gilinsky, three days ago I thought you wouldt even scroll past my tweet no matter how famous I got. And now you're wearing my clothes and walking down the street with me" Hayes said.

I laughed. "Small world fast time, am I right?"

He laughed and nodded.

"Again, I'm so sorry I ever started bullying you. Just all the guys were and after a year I realized how much I just wanted to fit in with them. Even after I sent you that apology note, I still felt really bad for bullying you everyday. And when you thought running away was your only choice....trust me....I felt so....sick. With what I did"

I smiled. "Well thanks. But it's fine. Mostly was them guys anyway. I mean, I'm still mad at them but I can kinda forgive them. But Jack. He's my brother. And he always hated me. So I don't know, it just....never mind" I mumbled.

"What?"

"I'm not the sappy talk about my feelings type of person" I said.

"Same. Well, I mean, no one I know is....I think" he said dumbly.

I laughed. "Wow....you're really something"

He smiled. "I know right?"