The ball part 1

~kol's POV

I woke up happy for todays event, there is going to be a ball tonight and I'm asking Divina to be my escort. I got up, got dressed and went downstairs to eat. I saw Rebekah and Divina, i was surprised she was here! I said hi and Bex said to Divina "you will look absolutely stunning tonight at the ball, of course Kol will be taking you" "oh yes, i wanted to ask you if you'd like to be my date to the ball" i said looking at her. "I'd love to" she said with her perfect smile. I went up to my room so i could let the girls talk.

~Divina's POV
I was talking to Rebekah about the ball and i had nothing to wear so she gave me a beautiful black dress which i loved and some heels to match.

~Divina's POVI was talking to Rebekah about the ball and i had nothing to wear so she gave me a beautiful black dress which i loved and some heels to match

After a while it was 7:30 pm and Kol will pick me up at 8. I wore the dress and put on some make up and curled my hair and the next thing i know its 8 pm. I heard a knock on the door, it was Kol. "Beautiful" he said as he saw me. I blushed and we got into the car.
~Kol's POV

I kept gazing at her in the car, wow how beautiful she is. "Dont you know staring is impolite?" She starts giggling. "Sorry love, your appearance is just so alluring" i say making her blush again. I love how i make her blush.

Thank you to those of you who are voting on my chapters! Special thanks to @-dirtydxvina- for the comments. See you next chapter!

-liv💕.