¤8¤What Time

Mirai's POV

"Mirai-chan... "Karma whispered as he suddenly hugged me. But I didn't hung him back

"What do you want? "

"Eh~? You usually hug back... what's wrong? "He asked as he broke the hug and placed his hands on my shoulder; staring at me with his mercury eyes.

I didn't answer.

"... why did you avoid me that year... "

"... coz it's my life? And I can do what want soo... "I raised an eyebrow to him.

A tense silence suddenly takes place.

"... but, I have a question though... "Karma suddenly asked, breaking the silence.

I looked at him with curiosity.

"Where's Ito? "

"Oh... uhm... "

"Uhmm? "

Shit shit shit shit...

SHIT

To be honest, I don't know what to say...

"She had to go to United States because she was called for an opening act for a concert. "Mom suddenly appeared out of nowhere...

WTF

"Ah okie dokie~"Karma smiled as he ruffle my hair.

"Dinner's ready too. Let's go down now. "

~Downstairs in Dining Room~
(Note:Since the manga or anime doesn't say anything about the names of Karma's  parents, I'll just think of some. Thanks! )

"That's awesome, Akane-chan!!! We should try going to India some time, Jin~"mom happily said as she ate some of her steak. We were having the dinner night and this is how we were seated:

 We were having the dinner night and this is how we were seated:

Not that I mind with it. I wasn't even focus on what they were saying. I just played with my food. Karma noticed but I've been doing these a lot so he understands how this bores the hell out of me.

"You know, Jin... I congrats Mirai on her landing another spot in the World Juniour Mathematics Championships. "Said Ayato, Karma's dad.

"I as well congrats Karma on landing too. Thank you for making him Mirai's partner. Okuda-san, her best friend's specialty is Science. Mayble she'll help in a Science competition. Ito is in America for a concert. "

"Anything to say, Mirai-san? "

I suddenly thought about Koro-Sensei...

Something about him, gives me the shivers. Like there's some secret about him and I know him.

And those tentacles...

SWOOSH!!

"I... I-Ito... Ito... "