Omake of ¤6¤

(Well this'll be fun~)
(This won't be in my usual writing style. It'll be seperate. You guys will see it soon.)

3rd Person's POV

When they took their seats, with Karma and Nagisa in a seat together and Mirai on her own, Mirai thought of an idea.

Mirai:'Better be quiet about this... '

She took out her Samsung and pretend to take a selfie until...

???:"Got you!! "

Her phone was swiped by none other than the devil itself, Karma.

Karma:"Haha~good luck! "

Karma runs in the train away from her as he took funny yet adorable (But weird af for Mirai)selfies. Mirai stood up as she shouted:

Mirai:"K-Karma-kun!! You bastard!! "

Passengers:"OI!! NO SWEA-WHAT THE HECK IS THERE A GHOST HERE!?! "

Thanks to Mirai's presence, she didn't have any embarrassment.

She started running swiftly to him. Nagisa just sweatdropped at the scene and gave a dead-like look.

Nagisa:'... And now I'm alone... '

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Mirai looked everywhere and couldn't find Karma. She stopped near the bathroom as She panted. She sighed as she thought:

Mirai:'Shit this some bullshit that I've got myself into. "

SWOOSH

She was suddenly pulled into the bathroom.

Mirai:"What the-"

Her eyes and mouth were covered by someone's hand.

???:"Shh~we'll be caught by Nagisa... "

WTF it's Karma. I slapped his hands away but her wouldn't let me with the one on my eyes.

Mirai:"... did you do anything to my child? "

Karma raised his hands up for surrender as he smiled with a teasing away. He gave her back his phone off.

Karma:"Chillax~. As if I'll do that to my adorable little best friend "

He suddenly stroke her soft brown hair as Mirai cringed.

Mirai:"... are you a pedophile? "

Karma flinched as he sheepishly smiled.

Karma:'T-That actually hurt... '

???:"KARMA-KUN?! MIRAI-SAN!? WHERE ARE YOU?!?! "

Mirai took of Karma's hand from her eyes as the two went close to the door and placed their ear onto it.

Nagisa took out his phone...

Nagisa:"Oh no... only a few mintu-"

BAM!!

Nagisa looked behind him to see the two. But in a weird-ass awkward af position.

Karma was on top of Mirai with his two hands on ya...  on her chest.

And Nagisa had his phone out, about to call them...

Mirai's got the wrong idea here holy crap.

Is this some hentai I see here?

Mirai:"... Karma-kun... Nagisa-kun... die. "

They both flinched as Karma slowly got off Mirai as he went to where Nagisa was.

Nagisa:"I-It's not w-what you think!! "

Karma:"Accidents happen, Mirai-chan... "

Mirai:"Not that bullshit... "

Passengers:"NO SWEA- WHAT THE HECK WHERE'S THE SWEARING PERSON?!?! "

Mirai took a step to them as they move back.

Nagisa:"W-What now? "

Karma:"This may be the most stupid idea I've ever done, but... "

Mirai walked now with them with a murderous aura and...

Nagisa:"I know what you're thinking, Karma-kun... "

Karma:"Let's go!! "

They started running for their lives as Mirai chased them swiftly. Well, the'lives' part is just for Nagisa. Karma's javing too much fun here.

Mirai:"You little shits... "

Mirai stopped when there were 3 high-schoolers who were blocking her from going anywhere.

And they look like monkeys with big muscles just for show tbh...

High-Schooler#1:"Oi~Yukimura, why not have some fun for awhile? "

High-Schooler#2:"On the house! We'll give you the best damn day if your life! "

Karma looked mad as he started walking to them with anger. Nagisa stopped him and whispered:

Nagisa:"Check this out! "

Mirai:"Never knew that high-schoolers were perverted. I thought they were suppose to be good inspiring people but guess not. Just desperate bastards who have nothing to do but get girlfriends and thinking that'll be the way to life. "

She walked away as the upper class looked at her.

...
...
...

Both High-Schoolers:"OI YUKIMURA!! COME BACK HERE!! TAKE THAT BACK!! "

They started chasing her as she just smirks while running. She placed one of her hands down to make the boys see it and made gestures.

Attack now...

The two smiled as they ran to the 'senpais'

Senpai my ass idiots.

Nagisa keeled down a bit and Karma stepped on his back to get an extra boost for him to get the two bullies.

Karma made the duet headbutt when he grabbed their head. The impact was too strong that they passed out....

Driver Voice:"We are now in the final train station. We hope that you had a good train ride! "

The passengers looked at the three (more like Karma and Nagisa) in fear.

The trio sweatdropped as they left the train and walked to the exit.