Chapter 9 - Let The Competition Begin

Narrator’s P.O.V.

The competition consisted of a Swimsuit photoshoot, best posing on beach photo shoot, and a Runway Show in lingerie. Today they were in hair and makeup getting ready for the swimsuit photoshoot.

Jordan’s P.O.V.

What the Helll!!!!! No means No….I kicked and screamed but Michael would not put me down….I even bit him and he STILL didn’t stop carrying me to hair and makeup for a SWIMSUIT photoshoot…Who the hell does he think he is forcing me to do something I don’t want to do….

“Here, she is…..I told you guys that she would be her,” Michael said as he but me in a beauty salon chair. He wrapped a string around my waist, wrist, and feet so I wouldn’t move.

I Looked at him with one of my eyebrows raised and said,“ What am I…some kind of animal that needs to be controlled????”

“Actually…,” He started to say when Cody put his hand over Michael’s mouth to shut him up before he could say something that he would regret. The s hair stylist and make up artist walked over to me and smirked when they saw that I was tied up….

When they were done they gave me my swimsuit and told me to put it on. I looked at the swimsuit then at them three times before I shook my head no. They smirked at me again and then they snapped their fingers and really buff dude came over to me and picked me up and carried me to the fitting room to get changed…

Narrator’s P.O.V.

All the girls came out in their swimsuits and they looked smoking hot according to Michael and Cody who were doing wolf calls from behind the camera. The photograph split the girls up into groups of twos. The pairing was Alice and Jordan, Kennie and Alex, and lastly Sophie and Roxy…

When the photoshoot was done the girls lined up in front of the judges…..

Cody’s P.O.V.

Thank you God for Swimsuit competitions….Kennie looked so hot that she could melt snow off her skin by just looking at it….The girls lined up in their swimsuits and the judges started telling them the compliments on their photos and what needs to be changed…When they were done they told them that they would text the results of who is out of the competition to their phones and that two of them are going to be out of the competition….

Narrator’s P.O.V.

*Back in the Hotel*

“Eyy, Dogs guess what?” David said to the rest of VFC as he walked into the room.

“What…Danny boy??” Jayk said as he looked up from his laptop.

Tc and Drew looked up from the phones and waited for David’s answer….

“We get to…”said David as he wanted the guys to guess…

“We get to what ,David can’t you speak…I’m not in the mood for games right now….I miss Soooppppphhhhieee so much….” Drew said as he started to cry at the end of his sentence. Tc patted Drew on the back and said that everything’s going to be okay and that he will see her again….

“We have a U.S. tour starting in three days,” David said unenthusiasticly. “Our first show is in here in Vegas.”

Drew and Jayk jumped up and started doing a happy dance…Then they both jumped on the bed and started jumping on the bed….

*Back with the girls later that night*

When the girls got back to their new house they were all tiredandon edge from the swimsuit photoshoot because they did not know who the judges were going to kick out…They all went to their roomto get changed into their pjs. When….

*Beep Beep Beep*

They all looked at their cell phones and it was ……

A/N: Who was it???.....The boys or the judges….

THANK YOU SOO MUCH @CharityLove for writing this for me :) LOVE IT!!