Chapter 1

The four girls lived in Hawaii. They were hanging at the beach minding their own business in the middle of December when a flyer hit Alex in the face. “Stupid flyer” Alex said throwing it into the sand. “No wait its colorful I want to read it” Sophia said picking it up. She looked at it then read aloud. “We are in need of five Female models and two more Male models. Auditions will be held December 20th in Las Vegas at the New York New York Hotel. Please Call 999-999-9999 for more information- Much Love Victoria Secret Owners” She finished. Then got her phone out . Alex pushed the phone out of her hand. “Don’t even think about it” She said. “Yeah im definitely not into it” Alice said. “Me either” Roxy said.  The girls left and the whole ride home Sophia was trying to convince the girls. When they arrived at home Sophia hoped out of the car and ran to the bathroom. “Oh dear” Alice said. “What do you think shes up to?” Roxy asked. “Bad stuff” Alex said. All the girls put their ear to the bathroom door and heard. “Hello…..Yes please….We have four….really no one else has signed up yet…….okay great…… we will be there…….bye” Sophia said. “Oh no you didn’t” Alex said as Sophia opened the door. “Oh yes I did” Sophia said.

 “Seriously guys I think this could be a great idea they pay for the flight the hotel and all expenses!!” Sophia said trying to convince the other three girls. “No way absolutely not I’m too short!” Roxy said. “Hey no one ever said there was no such thing as a short model come one it’ll be fun!” Sophia said. “You know what maybe this could be fun I’m in!” Alice said. “Well Roxy and I still are not so good luck!” Alex said. “Come on guys its not like your stuck with the career for your whole life lets try something new please!” Alice said making a puppy dog face. “Ugh you know I can never turn down that puppy dog face its just too cute!” Roxy said. “So does that mean your in?” Sophia said. “Fine okay im in” Roxy said. “YeS” Sophia and Alice said at the same time while Alex said no. “Okay Alex we could always just leave you here with Cody alone” Alice said. “NO Don’t you dare not Cody fine. I cant believe your making me do this” Alex said. The other three girls jumped for joy. “See now we don’t have to be apart the four amigos stick together” Sophia said. “But what if we don’t all make it?” Alex said. “Well then the people who don’t make it will just have to stay in vegas with the people who did.” Sophia said. “What if we don’t like vegas?” Alice asked. “Well then that sucks for you” Sophia said. “Okay girls get packing we have a long flight ahead of us tomorrow” Sophia said, “Tomorrow” The girls said “yep HURRY” Sophia said. Just then Cody,  Alices brother walked in. “What is this I hear about a flight?” Cody said. “No hes not coming” Alex screamed from her room. “Why not?” Cody said. “Cause you bug me” Alex said. “Im coming” Cody said. “Buy your own ticket” Roxy said.  “Whatever I will I will be watching over you munchkins” Cody said. “Dude im older than you” Sophia said.  Cody walked toward the flyer. “I can do this.” Cody said. “NO” Alex said. “Yes I can show off all of this” Cody said lifting up his shirt revealing his abs. “PUT IT AWAY” Alice said. “Cody picked up the phone walked to the other room and called. A few minutes later he came back in and said. “Aloha Vegas” Then went to his room to pack. “You have got to be kidding me” Roxy said. “Sorry guys” Alice said.  Then they all got to packing.

..........................

Do ya like?