First day

-Sky's P.O.V-
Ok first day on the job! I danced around my room, excited for what was going to come. I picked out a grey sweater and a black pencil skirt with black heels. I looked so professional! The skirt kinda hugged the curve of my hips but I didn't care. I silently giggled to my childish ways when I was curling my brown short hair loosely. I had recently cut my long hair into a long bob which suited my small face. As I was applying blush to my cheeks, my phone rang. I saw my alarm went off and that I had to be there by 9:00 and it was currently 8:45! I freaked out and skipped lipstick and ran out the door which was more like fast walking with my heels.

I don't know how I got to the building in 5 mins but it was a miracle! I sighed in relief when I got my ID and rushed into the nearest elevator. My legs were shaking with excitement and I silently hummed along to the music in the elevator. I looked at my phone and I had 5 mins to meet with one of the partners of the firm and this was elevator was slow as hell! I sprinted out the door when I suddenly came into contact with a solid figure of some sorts. I dropped my phone and purse and quietly muttered a sorry then proceeded to pick up my things when two hands stopped me and the man bent down to pick them up for me. As the man slowly came up, I instantly recognized the person in front of me and almost fainted...
The man was one of the partners in the firm! Mentally slapped my forehead as I realized that this was my first impression and it has gone bad! Good to go sky! Clumsy as always! If you hadn't sprinted out then this could've been avoided! Blushing from embarrassment I started to talk but the words didn't seem to come out.
"My bad miss. I guess you and I are in a hurry. I'm Daniel, a partner in this firm." The middle aged man smiled and extended a hand towards me.
"Hello s-s-sir my name is Skylar but call me Sky. This is my first day and I was suppose to meet you not run into you." I replied trying not to show my flushed face. The man gave a hearty laugh and I noticed he had crows feet in the corners of his eyes. He started walking and nodded towards me, signaling for me to follow.
"You did look a little young and I knew I was getting a intern to help with the case, say which college did you come from?" He asked while raising an eyebrow.
"Stanford. I wanted to study abroad and adventure the world of law. Umm if you don't mind me asking, what case? I was informed that I would be like an assistant..."  I was confused and unprepared which I hated. I would've like to been told so I had time to prep. Rule #1 out of an law textbook, always know the case before and have additional research.
"Stanford?! Wow! Nice to see a younger generation is still interested in law. To answer your question, I specialize in...saying 'getting well known people out of trouble' I make problems go away...like a magician! This case that you're going to assist me on is a minor one, athlete punches photographer and photographer presses charges." He said like it was every other Monday. We talked more and we both became friends instantly. He felt like a father figure to me and he didn't seem to mind to mentor me. We talked more about the case and he filled me in, then we stopped at the door of a conference room. He turned to me and said, "I forgot to mention that this athlete is sensitive when it comes to gossip and I warn not to let your personal judgments cloud this case. It should be a open and done deal."
"Of course, I understand. No beating around the bush sir." I said feeling like a soldier prepped for battle.
-3rd Person P.O.V-
As the doors open, Sky walked in and what she saw sitting across the table was her soccer idol!?! Cristiano Ronaldo was sitting 5ft away from her and suddenly her heart races and her palms started sweating. And the crazy thing was, he was staring at her right back!