Brothers Best Friend- Chapter 4.

Mackenzie POV

Hey its Tyler you know what to do.

"Heeey Tyler umm? Im sorry for what I said and how I flipped out on you this morning. I overreacted with the whole sitatution. I mean if you ask I kinda had a right to cause it freaked me out, it was surprising but I had no right to call you a retard or be mean to you like that. Well I have like a billion more things to say but I dont really wanna blow up for phone with this voicemail. Well again I'm really sorry. I love you, Bye."

I started thinking to myself.

Well this agrravates me I call him to work things out and he forwards me.

"Mackenzie, Logan wants to talk to you." My mom called from her room.

I walked out of my room and into my moms.

"Uhh, I have no reason to freaking talk to him. He's an asshole that has no respect for anything."

"Mackenzie Nicole I know your not using that kind of language. You know I dont like it....."

"Im sorry mom but you know how I feel with my brother. You know everything he said. He's a jerk."

"I understand honey but, you know how I feel about inappropriate language."

"Okay mom. I'm sorry but I'm not talking to him. I'll talk to him when he learns to grow up and act."

"Mackenzie your over reacting."

'Whatever mom. I thought we were having a civil conversation but then you went and ruined it. Goodbye mother."

"Fine Mackenzie. I'll leave but realize when you find out your pregnant your gonna want peace with him."

"Oh my god mom, I can't believe you just said that."

"Mackenzie I didn't mean it that way.."

"You know what mom I need to answer this."

I left, went back into my room and shut the door.

"Hey Tyler I'm glad you called me back. I'm sooo sorry for the way I've been treating you lately, I shouldn't of treated you like that. You didn't do anything to me and yet I was a bitch to you. Please forgive me, I miss my boyfriend."

***********

Tyler's POV

"Babe?"

****************

Mackenzies POV

"What?"

************

Tyler's POV

"Calm down, I forgive you, I know you were shocked and have been frustrated. It's alright and I miss you too and I just want everything to be normal with us. I love you!"

****************

Mackenzies POV

"Thank you hunny, I love you too."

***********

Tyler's POV

"I love you more."

****************

Mackenzies POV

"I LOVE YOU MORE THEN THE WHOLE WORLD!" I said with the biggest smile on my face.

**********

Tyler's POV

"Nope, I love you more then you will ever know."

****************

Mackenzies POV

"Well, ha. I'm just glad we could work things out civily. Can I come over cause my mom isn't being the best person to me right now and I really need someone."

***********

Tyler's POV

"Honey sure, I be there in about 5 minutes. Be ready!"

***************

Mackenzies POV

"Okay, I love you bye."

I hung up the phone and ran downstairs.

"Mom, Im leaving in 5 minutes," I yelled.

"Where the hell do you think your going?" She yelled at me frustratted.

"Tylers coming to pick me up soon, cause I dont feel welcome by anyone in this house right now."

"Mackenzie I want you."

"Really mom? If you wanted me you wouldnt of made me feel so bad. You made me really mad and until I calm down I'm going to hang out with Tyler and then I'll be home and if you want we can talk."

I heard Tyler honking.

"Oh look its Tyler, Im leaving. Bye."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note: Hi(: Chapter 4. It's pretty short. I'm sorry about that. But comment and vote!