Brothers Best Friend- Chapter 13.

Mackenzie's POV

I got out of the hospital today. They kept me a bit longer then I was supposed to stay because they wanted to do tests because of the babies. Today is mine and Tyler's 16 month anniversary and he told me that he had a few surprises for me. I'm worried cause all week he has been trying to get me to keep the kids..

"Hey babe. Are you ready to go?" Tyler said grabbing my stuff and putting it in the truck of his car.

"Yeah!" I said smiling.

He shut the trunk and got in the car and I followed. He reached over and kissed me then kissed my stomach. I do not understand why guys do that.

"This is going to be a great night." Tyler mumbled.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing sweetie. Your just going to have a really good night. Happy 16 months." He smiled.

I smiled.

"I love you."

"I love you too." Tyler said as he started driving.

"So where are we going? This isn't even close to my house or your house?" I said curiously.

"I know babe. Hang on were almost there."

"Tyler! Where are we going? Where are we?"

"Were here!" He yelled in excitement.

"Tyler! Why are we at some random strangers house?"

"Mackenzie. This isn't some random strangers house. This is our house. Well it is for the next 3 months."

"What are you talking about?!"

"Mackenzie! This is our house! I bought it. We can live on our own and be a family like how you've always wanted."

"Yes, Tyler. I know I can. But I don't want too at 18. This is suppose to be one of the best ages of your life. I don't wanna live on my own yet."

"Just get out of the car I have one more surprise for you."

"Okay?" I said getting out of the car.

"Close your eyes." Tyler said walking around the car towards me and grabbing my hand.

I closed my eyes and grabbed his hand. I think I tripped about 4 times just going up the porch stairs.

"Tyler.. When you tell people to close their eyes you have to make sure that they don't trip or run into things."

"I'm sorry babe. Okay, hang on one second. Were almost there."

"I feel like I've been walking for hours. How big is this house?" I asked complaining.

"Mackenzie, you haven't been walking that long it has up at stairs so that's why you think you have been walking for hours..... Okay! Open your eyes!"

I opened my eyes.

"Oh my god Tyler. Did you do this all by yourself?" I said smiling.

"Yes, I did. It didn't really take long. I mean I had problems putting together the cribs and picking out baby clothes but I think it looks pretty good."

"It looks wonderful. I can't believe you built a nursery all by yourself, but you know that were giving the kids up for adoption."

"Look around Mackenzie, we have a house, a nursery, 2 cars, furniture, we have everything that we need. We can be a family."

"Well I mean, I guess your right. It's not like we don't have anything. I guess it wouldn't be that big of a deal if we kept them."

"So does this mean that we can keep the kids. We can be a big happy family?" Tyler asked giving me a half smile.