Brothers Best Friend- Chapter 15.

Tylers POV

I woke up this morning feeling an empty bed. I cant believe that I lost the one girl that meant the world to me. I didn't mean to push her. I honestly didn't. I know what I did was wrong but I wish she would of realized it was an accident.

I hoped out of bed and walked to the dresser. I stared at her engagement ring for it felt like hours, just thinking and rereading her letter in my head over and over and over again.

"I'm so fucking stupid!" I yelled, hitting myself in the head multiple times.

I walked away from the dresser and went into the bathroom. I looked into the mirror, then the toliet, then the shower, and back to the mirror again. I did that a couple of times not realizing what I was even doing. I looked down at the sink and turned on the water. I rinsed my face off and brushed my teeth, leaving the bathroom I tripped down the stairs and stumbled into the kitchen.

"What's the point of even living. I lost my girl, my kids. My moms dead to me, I have no idea where my dad is.. The only person I have is Mackenzie's mom and she probably hates me."

I called her anyways.

"Hey Mrs. Burns. I know you probably don't ever wanna talk to me ever again, but your the only person that I have to turn too right now."

"Oh, I'm glad to hear that you don't hate me or anything, but I really need to talk to you."

"You know Mackenzie left me right?"

"Okay, good. I mean its not good but I'm just making sure you know because of you didn't it would be really hard to talk to you. Anyways, I know I don't deserve your daughter after the terrible thing that I did to her last night and I'm surprised that you still like me but mam, I really miss Mackenzie and I really want her back and Aubree and Adam and I just need some guidence on how to get her back so we can all be a family again."

"I understand that she never wants to see me again but I really miss her and I need her. Shes the only person that I ever wanna be with and if I cant have her then I might as well just die cause my heart would never be the same again, and I need some help. Would you please help me?"

"Thank you so so much for talking to her. I really owe you!"

"Oh. I promise! I will never do what I did last night! Never ever again! I swear! Thank you so much. This means a lot!"

"Okay! Good-Bye!"

I had like the biggest smile on my face in the world.

I opened the kitchen cabinet and notcied that I had a whole box of smiley face fruit snacks. I grabbed the box and went into the living room and sat down in front of the television and turned it on. The first channel I flipped to was baseball. I loved baseball so I kept it on.

"No no no! Come on! That was a freaking foul. I saw it with my own 2 eyes! Ughhh! Whatever .. This is the worst game ever."

The Pirates are losing 8-3 so I turned the tv off.

****************

Mackenzies POV

"Mackenzie! Can you come into the living room for a minute?" I heard my mom call.

I got up from the kitchen and waddled into the living room.

"What do you need mom?"

"Come sit down here. I wanna talk to you about Tyler."

"No mom .. There's nothing to talk about. We broke up, were not engaged, and ill be raising these babies on my own that's it. End of conversation."